Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 39 of 44
I know what it feels like this last month hasn't been productive at all but I guarantee you will be in soon

So hard!! I definitely feel like you should be over the finish line already. We are starting to feel that similar nothing happening stage!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
Got a call asking to check paint as painter is going away so hubby goes while im at work and they do pci without me! Grrr
On the bright side we should have handover by 19th at the latest.

It's getting so close now!!! I wouldn't be impressed about missing PCI, did your hubby find many issues?

- B

A vue of the pines on the Gold Coast
forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=87210
Ahhh how exciting! But yes I wouldn't be happy I missed PCI

That's crazy they just did PCI! Hope there's not too much to rectify for you and so exciting that your officially have a worst case scenario date now!!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
Yeah i couldnt believe he did it without me! I went back today and took photos of a couple of things that they missed and sent it to ss. There really isnt anything major, finishing the last things like grouting kitchen splashback, paint touch ups which were supposed to be finished today, scratched sliding door and bent window frame. So happy to have a date!! Cant wait to unpack!!!

Yaay that's so exciting ! Not good you missed it but awesome that there's not much to fix

Fantastic news on the pci! Bring on the 19th!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Woohoo fan news Hun!!! 19th can't come quick enough

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
Woooo!!!!!

Building with Perry Homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Kitchen splashback grouted. Happy the grout lines arnt super obvious! We have toilet roll holders and towel rails.

Wow it looks amazing!!! Your soooo close!

I love seeing how different everyone's noosas look

Looking good!
Wow you have passed us, it looks great Nic happy for you. Bring on next week

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke 26 weeks
Thanks guys! Happy we are almost there!! Walking around the house this arvo ive found quite a number of scratches on doors, windows and fly screens. Since i wasnt at pci due to lack of communication ive asked for these to be added to the list. Hope he agrees. What do they do about scratches? Do they paint them or have to replace?

Ryalls_first_build
Wow it looks amazing!!! Your soooo close!

I love seeing how different everyone's noosas look

Yes its amazing to see how the same house can look so different!

Wow just great. Tell me did you do shower nieches if not did you get the tiler to add antlything for you??

bribiebell
Wow just great. Tell me did you do shower nieches if not did you get the tiler to add antlything for you??

No we didnt do niches. Hubby wasn't keen and thought they were too pricey. We didnt do a feature in the shower just white with the feature being the charcoal up the vanity wall. Had a feature strip on our last house and im a bit over it.

NicMac03
bribiebell

No we didnt do niches. Hubby wasn't keen and thought they were too pricey. We didnt do a feature in the shower just white with the feature being the charcoal up the vanity wall. Had a feature strip on our last house and im a bit over it.

I totally forget to add them (we have never had them before) but with the shower heads I picked I cant hang anything so i was thinking about getting a glass shelf (attaches like a towel rail) put in but not sure how they go with them into the water proff area.

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum