Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Hunter Valley Build -Post Handover Journey Begins :)

Page 39 of 51
How exciting to see the new furniture. I going over to house this morning. If I see your car, I would love to introduce myself.

What time are you heading over? I'm just at cardiff at the moment dropping off the hire truck. Should be home 7.30-8am?

It will be after I drop my son off to school between 9 and 9.30. Will you be around then?

Yes I will definitely be home then unpacking. Please call in of you have some time 😊
Don't mind all of the boxes and things everywhere.

Of course I don't Mind boxes. This is me at the moment and I haven't moved out yet. lol
looking forward to putting a face to the house and messages. Lol

Lol, moving is a nightmare!
I will see you later this morning, looking forward to it ?

Already feels like home ?

Pup already looks very comfy
Sooo lovely.

surtees
Pup already looks very comfy

I have two pups and they are both loving being inside while we have no gates and the other pup is injured. They have well and truly made themselves at home.

Becs Coral
Sooo lovely.

Thanks Bec 😁
She looks relaxed now but if I ooened the door today she would have jumped all over you. The sick one would have been fine but this one has no manners lol.

Yes hopefully she is yealing well.you must be loving making your house a home.
I am absolutely loving having a home again and making our own. It's such a nice feeling to come "home". The yard is going to be a big job, we have so much retaining 😭

I cant wait for that felling again. Yes in some ways i am looking forward to the yard and some ways I'm not.
DreamHome2point0
I am absolutely loving having a home again and making our own. It's such a nice feeling to come "home". The yard is going to be a big job, we have so much retaining 😭

awwww.... That's just beautiful. I was only saying to Mum this week, it has been 18 months since I've had a 'home'.... Because we lived in the fibro for 6 months. It's amazing how you lose yourself a bit without having your little safe place to go home to and to love and care for and enjoy. You deserve the wonderful feeling of coming home.... It's already looking so beautiful. Enjoy and make lots of happy memories in your stunning new home

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
DreamHome2point0

awwww.... That's just beautiful. I was only saying to Mum this week, it has been 18 months since I've had a 'home'.... Because we lived in the fibro for 6 months. It's amazing how you lose yourself a bit without having your little safe place to go home to and to love and care for and enjoy. You deserve the wonderful feeling of coming home.... It's already looking so beautiful. Enjoy and make lots of happy memories in your stunning new home

Thanks MrsJM. Your so right, it's comforting knowing that I now have a home again, a place where I feel loved and safe and can be as ugly as I want, and not have to wear a bra because I'm living with friends and feel naked if I don't, yeah I love that feeling lol.
Slowly but surely making my way through all of the boxes.
Not long now and you'll be moving in to your place, it's looking so good!

DreamHome2point0
MrsJM
DreamHome2point0

Thanks MrsJM. Your so right, it's comforting knowing that I now have a home again, a place where I feel loved and safe and can be as ugly as I want, and not have to wear a bra because I'm living with friends and feel naked if I don't, yeah I love that feeling lol.

Oh gosh yes I forgot about that too- can't wait to be able to not have to put a robe on in the middle of summer to go outside my room and make a cuppa, go to the bloody bathroom without worrying about who is home, not have to worry about being ridiculed without make up on, not have to talk to anyone when I get home from work and I'm tired.... And not have to share a common bedroom wall with my in laws ....Arrrrgh!! Awesome times ahead for us all lol
MrsJM
DreamHome2point0
MrsJM
[quote="DreamHome2point0"]I am absolutely loving having a home again and making our own. It's such a nice feeling to come "home". The yard is going to be a big job, we have so much retaining 😭

Oh gosh yes I forgot about that too- can't wait to be able to not have to put a robe on in the middle of summer to go outside my room and make a cuppa, go to the bloody bathroom without worrying about who is home, not have to worry about being ridiculed without make up on, not have to talk to anyone when I get home from work and I'm tired.... And not have to share a common bedroom wall with my in laws ....Arrrrgh!! Awesome times ahead for us all lol[/quote]
Honestly, until its all taken away from you, you honestly don't know what your missing! It's so good to not have to get dressed in a steamy bathroom after a shower, hehe. I just mosy on down the hallway now and when I'm good and ready i get dress lol. It's the little things really ?

Celebrating being in our new home...
The bubbles are from Oracle, very nice indeed ?

Looks like a beautiful way to celebrate your new home.

Related
24/01/2024
My granny flat build journey

Owner Builder Forum

Any advice on how to ensure the kit home granny flat that im thinking of buying will get council approval. The kit home companys wont release plans without a deposit and…

14/11/2023
NCC - Roof Valley - Does this comply?

Building A New House

thanks guys! yes this is how I've exactly raised it with the builder. still awaiting response.

18/02/2024
Electrical and plumbing plans post hand-over?

Building A New House

If there have been changes, variations, during construction then the drawings should be revised, the building permit amended and the current, as built drawings given to…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum