Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Home group - moved in and settled

Page 39 of 39
aloenyx
Your house looks fantastic!!
Love the front yard, so simple, but elegant (Still love your facade). The inside looks amazing too, exactly the same sort of style I hope to achieve. I really like the splashback tiles you've used.

Super jelly over the pool and the view. Swapsies?
Hehe..

Thanks Aloenyx
I am really happy with the front yard. We wanted the grass tree to be the feature and chose natives for the front yard theme. Hopefully when the plants all grow and flower it will look lovely
spuddles76
Looks awesome. I'm super jealous

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=80963&start=10#p1475600

Thanks Spuddles, Must admit it is a great feeling to be in our own home, after months of watching it from afar
Natalie92
It looks so amazing can't believe a week already! Love the dining table it's stunning.

Thanks Natalie, yep the week went really fast. It is so busy once you move in isn't it?? Still lots to do but we are enjoying doing it. I am really pleased with the dining room table. It works in really well with the whole area
jelbell55
Looks incredible Koll, I love all your furniture- it looks beautiful! Your landscaping looks lovely too! Hope you are enjoying it all

Thanks Jelbell, I love our furniture as well. We spent so long in the pilbara with black furniture it is really nice to have a change
and go whites and creams
StarGirlStar
Love the furniture in living / kitchen area!! Looks fabulous!!

Thanks StarGirlStar, I love the area as well. It is so light and airy. Just bought a rug as well for the living area and am looking forward to it arriving to finish of that area
Pink86
Beautiful home. May I ask where you got your lounge in media room from? We have been searching for something like this.

Thanks Pink86, We got the media room lounge from Harvey Norman. Usually it is on display in the curved shaped but you can ask for it to be made differently to suit the room
koll1
Pink86
Beautiful home. May I ask where you got your lounge in media room from? We have been searching for something like this.

Thanks Pink86, We got the media room lounge from Harvey Norman. Usually it is on display in the curved shaped but you can ask for it to be made differently to suit the room

Thanks so much, I did not know you could do that!

Happy Easter everyone
Got our gates put on today so that was a nice Easter present. I am so glad we went with this choice as apposed to colourbond. It really finishes of the front of the house

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/koll11/IMG_1724_zpsgmd7rayj.jpg

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/koll11/IMG_1722_zpsnbffokks.jpg

http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j387/koll11/IMG_1720_zpslmnaywri.jpg
Congratulations on your gorgeous house. Your gates look lovely really finish off the front. You have done so much so quickly.

Frontage looks awesome koll

Happy Easter Koll! The gates really do set off your whole house, they look great
Which lawn did you end up going with, it looks so green! Your dog is super cute
Robina
Congratulations on your gorgeous house. Your gates look lovely really finish off the front. You have done so much so quickly.

Thanks Robina
We have been really busy just trying to get as much done as possible so that it looks finished. Oh and the sand would drive me insane for to long lol!!
Natalie92
Frontage looks awesome koll

Thanks Nat, I am so glad that it has all come together
jelbell55
Happy Easter Koll! The gates really do set off your whole house, they look great
Which lawn did you end up going with, it looks so green! Your dog is super cute

Thanks Jelbell
I am so glad we chose the gates, they go really well!!! We ended up going with Palmetto grass. Apparently it is a deeper green then others and it stays that colour in winter. Yep our dog Scout is very cute most of the time lol!!
Wow. Your house looks beautiful. I LOVE your kitchen pendants!
nelleebellee
Wow. Your house looks beautiful. I LOVE your kitchen pendants!

Thank you
I was a little worried about the size of them but now we have lived with them for a couple of weeks, we now love them
Nice work Koll!

The place looks very nice, looks like your dog is also enjoying it
Timeless elevation.
Congrats your home looks lovely.
Everything looks so good! Love your frontage. You must be so happy to be moved in
Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum