Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Willowdale

Page 39 of 165
Hi everyone! Happy New Year!

Very interesting to see the new proposed LGA boundary! Does anyone know if this has gone ahead?
Hi guys

Did anyone purchase land in Stage 2C release - Lots 2098-2124, I think?

Is there a way I can get a pricelist for these lots at time of purchase??
I also wouldnt mind seeing the latest pricelist for Land releases at Willowdale if anyone has it
Hi guys

Is there a way to find out the house number allocated to a lot?
(Camden Council or Land and Property Information office)??
We are in early stages of buying house and land package so don't have access to this info at the moment and land is not yet registered so not sure if this is available yet.
Our street is partly registered though so assuming numbers will follow through.
CharlieMojo
Hi guys

We are in early stages of buying house and land package so don't have access to this info at the moment and land is not yet registered so not sure if this is available yet.

Not really if the land is not registered their is no house numbers allocated.
blackenator
CharlieMojo
Hi guys

Not really if the land is not registered their is no house numbers allocated.

Thanks Blackenator.

Might go and see the Willowdale office and ask them for the numbers at the beginning of the street (which is registered with builds starting) - hopefully can find out lot number
Couple of land owners selling their registered blocks in Willowdale on realestate.com $420k+
whit104
Notre-Dame
somd
Hi Notre-dame.. we are at 2088 of Jumboree Ave

hi somd!

we at at 1124... not too far...

Hi Notre-Dame,

We are at 1123, so we are your next door neighbours! We always look for neighbours when we are out at the house but rarely see anyone else around. Your house is looking great!

Hi whit104,

Did you visit your home yesterday? I was there with my family and someone stopped by just when we were leaving. I wasn't sure as they had access through the gate (I thought only the builder had access at this point of time, since we both have the same builder).
daviboy
Couple of land owners selling their registered blocks in Willowdale on realestate.com $420k+

I'm surprised we are allowed to do so and am really interested to know how.

I remember its in land contract that house has to be built within 2 years from the date land is registered, until the house is built, we are not allowed to sell the land alone. In circumstance (e.g. financial difficult) where owner has to sell the land, stockland will buy back in original selling price.
Hello everyone..i am currently in process of buying
home and landpackages with edgewater ...lot2124....its 420 sq meter double storey ...is anyone buying anywhere close to this area do let me know as price i am looking at is 709990... am not sure why price for this lot is this expensive compare to other lots around willowdale ...i am worried i might have problem with property valuation in future ...any suggestion do let me know
also do we have to pay stamp duty on land value or total house and land packages value
thanks
nabsgem
also do we have to pay stamp duty on land value or total house and land packages value
thanks

You pay the stamp duty for the land only
nabsgem
Hello everyone..i am currently in process of buying
home and landpackages with edgewater ...lot2124....its 420 sq meter double storey ...is anyone buying anywhere close to this area do let me know as price i am looking at is 709990... am not sure why price for this lot is this expensive compare to other lots around willowdale ...i am worried i might have problem with property valuation in future ...any suggestion do let me know

I believe that is the home and land package price, you will need to find out from the builder the land price they sell you, then you can determine the cost of built they charge you from the total package price. Once you have the break down, then you can compare land to land and house to house with other lot/builder/house design/H&L package. On the same lot if they build single story, of course you will pay lower than 709990.

I hope that helps
Youll almost always pay more when you buy a h+l package.
Building companys normally buy the blocks from developers much much cheaper than the general public, thus making a large profit on the land.
But to the buyer it looks the norm either way.
Hi everyone! We have land at willowdale but not yet registered, I would like to know if anyone that has built at willowdale have their free to air tv go through an aerial antenna or through underground cabling?

And also, is the telephone running through NBN?
Phoenix Rose
Hi everyone! We have land at willowdale but not yet registered, I would like to know if anyone that has built at willowdale have their free to air tv go through an aerial antenna or through underground cabling?

Hi,
I have been living in willowdale since just before Xmas. I got NBN set up last week. Your NBN provider will have phone packages as well as internet. I believe it all runs through the NBN box they attach to your house. I haven't got free to air but there are houses here with aerials.

JnSWILLOWDALE
Phoenix Rose

Hi,
I have been living in willowdale since just before Xmas. I got NBN set up last week. Your NBN provider will have phone packages as well as internet. I believe it all runs through the NBN box they attach to your house. I haven't got free to air but there are houses here with aerials.

Thank you JnSWILLOWDALE! I would have thought that the TV would also be going through underground cabling similar to Freeman's Ridge.
Thank you everyone..i still have doubt of stamp duty ...whether need to pay land home package or just land ...anyone who has bought land and home packages do let me know ..thanks
nabsgem
Thank you everyone..i still have doubt of stamp duty ...whether need to pay land home package or just land ...anyone who has bought land and home packages do let me know ..thanks

You pay the stamp duty for the land only even you buy land and home package
thank you thats a relief
Related
3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

22/06/2023
7 Steps - For a successful building project

Renovation + Home Improvement

Following these simple steps will help you mitigate unwanted costs, have your expectations met and give…

11/07/2023
Building inspection after 90 Day Defect period

Building A New House

you need to understand the breakdown of warranties. 90 warranty is considered as minor defects rectification period where as the longer ones are more major/structural…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum