Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building at Eden Grange Riverstone?

Page 38 of 48
Honi74
I agree with you all. Some really good points to. I would like to volunteer Rizan for the job of writing a nasty but effective letter to these incompetent morons! Rizan - are you up for the job! lol. I too am hopeless if I have to go face on with someone but would gladly stand by someone else who has the right attitude and confidence to speak up. I think the idea of threatening EB with going to the papers or Today Tonight might just be enough. If anyone (Rizan lol) drafts up a letter, this threat should definitely be stated in it. Not sure if EB want anymore bad publicity so they may actually pull there finger out and fix it.

Hmm.

I will get a draft done for everyone to review asap.
Just an update on my NBN fee...I contacted Natalie from Eden Brae letting her know that I had paid for it when I know many others haven't etc so I would like to be reimbursed. She got back to me very quickly but told me I need to contact HSI Electrical. So I did and then Michelle from HSI told me to contact Eden Brae!!!!! Can't believe they can both just shift the blame?? So frustrating and rude.
R+N Giampietro
Just an update on my NBN fee...I contacted Natalie from Eden Brae letting her know that I had paid for it when I know many others haven't etc so I would like to be reimbursed. She got back to me very quickly but told me I need to contact HSI Electrical. So I did and then Michelle from HSI told me to contact Eden Brae!!!!! Can't believe they can both just shift the blame?? So frustrating and rude.

Yeaa.. I was experiencing similar issue with Eden Brae & Home option Gallery.

They did keep me going here and there for almost 2 months & then I sent an e-mail copying all requesting what was going on…

They have realised one party had made a mistake & they were blaming each other but it took long time for me to get a solution.

Copy Bill Hawie (bhawie@edenbraehomes.com.au)

Hope this helps.
rizanrizvi
Impy
I think the best way to get proper answers is for someone to write a letter explaining what most would call an ordeal and for the rest to sign it on Saturday when we all meet up.

That's just my opinion. Feel free to share thoughts.

I am with you on Impy. Lets get a letter collectively signed seeking a true update than a standard response. It is too premature to approach the media.

I am in.

Yes Rizan, I agree we probably shouldn't go to the media, but it can't hurt to threaten to if we all can't get a straight realistic answer.,
R+N Giampietro

Rachel I went to Natalie about our NBN as well and she instantly sent me a PCV to credit us $800 that afternoon! she did say it was a mistake they made and would be rectifying it. keep on Eden Brae!!
Thanks Maria & Dhan. I got back to Natalie and she was great - she is issuing me a credit!
R+N Giampietro

I had the same problem. I contacted Natalie who told me to contact HSI. I contacted HSI and did receive a revised quotation. However, the revised quotation was at today's pricing, not on the pricing we received in October 2012. So now I have to wait until Malinda (whom our appointment was with) returns from maternity leave to sort out as our original quotation is not in their system!

What a disaster!
DHAN
R+N Giampietro

They did keep me going here and there for almost 2 months & then I sent an e-mail copying all requesting what was going on…

They have realised one party had made a mistake & they were blaming each other but it took long time for me to get a solution.

Hope this helps.

I have heard Bill's name before. Do you know what his position is within EBH? I have had an issue arise today with Eden Brae that I need to address with upper management. Not sure of the best person to go to.
kimmid
R+N Giampietro

I had the same problem. I contacted Natalie who told me to contact HSI. I contacted HSI and did receive a revised quotation. However, the revised quotation was at today's pricing, not on the pricing we received in October 2012. So now I have to wait until Malinda (whom our appointment was with) returns from maternity leave to sort out as our original quotation is not in their system!

What a disaster!

Hi Kimmid,

From my understanding we should get the prices as of the month we sign up the contract.

In my case , we signed up early June 2013 & we had the electrical appointment end of Aug 2013. But we still got the June 2013 Pricing.
kimmid
DHAN
R+N Giampietro

Hope this helps.

I have heard Bill's name before. Do you know what his position is within EBH? I have had an issue arise today with Eden Brae that I need to address with upper management. Not sure of the best person to go to.

He is the Sales Manager...
He can do lot of things. And was really helpful.. have given me heaps of discounts on top of the normal discounts offered me at the time of signing contract.

Normally he responds soon.
Kim, contact Bill, we had issues with our sales lady and he was more than helpful and took over from her as our sales rep at first, he was more than helpful.
Hi All
just been on the phone to EBH who I have been assured that registration is near this was from a lady named Bev Swanson ( manager ) she today spoke with a Director who is finding out about registration she also informed me that she wants the majority of the stage 1 in there homes this year, ( could be bull I know ) there is a hold up on McCullough street due to services but other streets are good !!! asking on order of building was informed order of buying land as best possible.
Also have my solicitor waiting on a response from there solicitor
not sure if that helps anyone
Take Care
Paul
Any information helps, thanks Paul, I don't care if my house is the last to be built, I just want to see SOMETHING happening out there!
Hi everyone my wife and I are also building on Lot 65. Like everyone else we can't wait until the land gets registered. Looking forward to meeting our future neighbours
Did she say majority not all!!!!
Marsh86
Did she say majority not all!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!! I hope it's all...not majority!!!!
rock3tmai1
Hi everyone my wife and I are also building on Lot 65. Like everyone else we can't wait until the land gets registered. Looking forward to meeting our future neighbours

Welcome rock3tmaii1.... We are building on 62! Nice to meet another neighbour on Mcculloch, there are 4 of us on here now.
Shellstar76
rock3tmai1

Welcome rock3tmaii1.... We are building on 62! Nice to meet another neighbour on Mcculloch, there are 4 of us on here now.

Thanks Shellstar76
I have heard Bill's name before. Do you know what his position is within EBH? I have had an issue arise today with Eden Brae that I need to address with upper management. Not sure of the best person to go to.[/quote]

He is the Sales Manager...
He can do lot of things. And was really helpful.. have given me heaps of discounts on top of the normal discounts offered me at the time of signing contract.

Normally he responds soon.[/quote]

We too got charged $860 for the NBN. I've emailed Amy (CSA) about this last Monday and still waiting for a reply. Maybe I should send another email and Cc Bill?
Yes....I would, I had an answer back from our CSA Rania within half hour of sending the email.
Related
5/04/2024
Eden Brae Homes Feedback

Building A New House

I built with EB back on 2009. Check out this thread on this forum. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=12911&p=154061#p154061 I can't speak for recent expericience however, we had no…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum