Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Leanne's Baldivis Build - Deck Area Update

Page 38 of 147
Haha no surprises here, I drive past everyday!

Thanks guys. Hopefully next week. Kind of feeling like its not got happen. Feel like I'm destined to wait ages for everything. One week in construction and my block hasn't been touched. What exactly did they spend the 3 previous weeks 'scheduling'.
Perhaps they had to schedule a schedule for when they were going to schedule everything. All this waiting with no explanation sux!

You know what this means?!!! Block is scraped! Will take photo tomorrow as man was still there haha
Movement at the station! Congratulations. That must feel so amazing after all your drama!

My build: viewtopic.php?t=62001
Yay congratulations Leanne!! Finally movement on your land!
Was total shock driving past and seeing the man working. He got back in and started doing some more so I let my son watch a bit. He is very excited hehe
Yay!!! Must feel great to actually see stuff happening after such a long wait!!!
woohoo!! I thought they'd never start!! bring on the slab
Omg can't believe it finally
Here comes the slab!
Legitimate earthworks...WOO HOO!!

Next step plumbing & footings
AAAawwww! Super news, Leanne!!!!

Fantastic and about bloody time. Good weekend for you this weekend, eh?
Wow that's excellent news!
Finally!!!!!!
Finally! Congrats on the site scrape
Over 700 posts and still no slab - some kind of Homeone record i think...

Could have a slab by Friday...
Haha well thread was made 5-6 months ago. Lots of chat haha
I'd love slab by Friday. In time for DH to get home and see
Fantastic!
Woohoo got email from my CCA. My slab will go down on Thursday!!
Related
22/12/2023
Low Deck Build - Tuff Blocks on pavers

Outdoor Living

Those span tables can be pushed a little for a low deck if you dont mind a little flex. Last deck I did, I pushed it a little and it was still rock solid - no noticeable…

6/07/2023
Holman deck lights

Lighting + Lighting Design

So I'm just reading up on this ecosystem of lights. I'm planning on putting deck lights along the outside edge of a large deck. Will need about 3 packs (18 lights) plus…

24/07/2023
EPDM Deck liners or trex rain escape

General Discussion

Hi, does anyone have any experience with using Trex rain escape or EPDM rubber to waterproof a deck so you have dry space underneath. Popular in the US and realize that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum