Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

KDR Metricon Liberty - Hampshire 45 QLD

Page 37 of 90
Yup that's the one, Hopefully the chopping board is still at the house on handover.
vuster
Yup that's the one, Hopefully the chopping board is still at the house on handover.

Just make sure that it is. Do you know the price they charged you for that?

Wow, those taps look amazing Dulie. Glad everything is coming along nicely. Wish we in the other states had the same efficiency of build

Metricon Liberty 45, Ryde NSW
viewtopic.php?t=82846
Doulton777
vuster
Looks like his sinks are same as mine. Peter Evans Clarke.

That's what I thought too. Mine is the Clark evens 6620. Is that the one you have too? It comes with the chopping board and the strainer?

Sorry I should have been more specific. Which bathroom sinks are they?

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

emmyawards

Bathroom/Powder room basins are Caroma Quinn 570
https://www.caroma.com.au/bathrooms/bas ... nter-basin

Quirmeball1280
Wow, those taps look amazing Dulie. Glad everything is coming along nicely. Wish we in the other states had the same efficiency of build

Yeah they are killing it up here! Very happy that there's people working on it everyday. Always something to look forward to at the end of each work day =)

Doulton777
vuster

vuster
I had mine under the stairs originally but the electrician during construction advised me to shift it to the garage as it would of meant more than the recommended bends in the nbn cable which would affected the quality of the signal.

This is exactly what happened with me, I originally wanted it in my sitting room, but after the consult I just listened to the professionals and agreed to have it in the garage.
emmyawards
Doulton777
vuster
Looks like his sinks are same as mine. Peter Evans Clarke.

That's what I thought too. Mine is the Clark evens 6620. Is that the one you have too? It comes with the chopping board and the strainer?

Yep that's how this forum is. We love specifics lol

Peter Evans double sink for me was 1140 and single was 920. Interested to see if price difference is due to different state or just studio m price increases.
vuster
Peter Evans double sink for me was 1140 and single was 920. Interested to see if price difference is due to different state or just studio m price increases.

You got it cheaper. They were going to charge us over $800 per sink on top of the upgrade price which was $580. I researched it online too. I saw them for $1300.

dulie
Thanks everyone! Much appreciated.

emmyawards

Bathroom/Powder room basins are Caroma Quinn 570
https://www.caroma.com.au/bathrooms/bas ... nter-basin

Quirmeball1280

Yeah they are killing it up here! Very happy that there's people working on it everyday. Always something to look forward to at the end of each work day =)

Doulton777
vuster

vuster
I had mine under the stairs originally but the electrician during construction advised me to shift it to the garage as it would of meant more than the recommended bends in the nbn cable which would affected the quality of the signal.

This is exactly what happened with me, I originally wanted it in my sitting room, but after the consult I just listened to the professionals and agreed to have it in the garage.

I just asked hubby if ours in under stairs. He said he put the broadband in the garage. And he piggie backed all the rest under the stairs.

Dulie, your build is flying. You might be in before Easter

I love your faucet.

Do you have a picture of the inside of your network hub cabinet?

NabeelC | Metricon Merricks 38 | Queensland
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=86276
dulie
Looking good Ben! Looks like we are pretty much at the same stage. What house are you building? I don't recognize them stairs.

I'm building the humble Mason 28. Humble because its tiny when compared to all the big Hampshires and Glendales and the likes.

With regards to progress, your build is ahead of mine, since the tiling just started this week in mine.
qldben
dulie
Looking good Ben! Looks like we are pretty much at the same stage. What house are you building? I don't recognize them stairs.

I'm building the humble Mason 28. Humble because its tiny when compared to all the big Hampshires and Glendales and the likes.

With regards to progress, your build is ahead of mine, since the tiling just started this week in mine.

Qldben our Metro is tiny too

vuster

Damn I'm getting rolled. My single below.
Nabeelc
Dulie, your build is flying. You might be in before Easter

I love your faucet.

Do you have a picture of the inside of your network hub cabinet?

Thanks Nab, negative don't have any pics atm. I'll try get some next time i'm there.
qldben
dulie

hehe, it's still a beautiful home! Won't be long before you're tiles will be done and dusted. My house is still running behind exterior wise, they still have a bit to go.
dulie
vuster

Dulie the one you have is a different one. The Clark evens 6620 is the one Vu is talking about. That one cost more. That's the one I'm getting and Vu has.

Doulton777
dulie
vuster

Dulie the one you have is a different one. The Clark evens 6620 is the one Vu is talking about. That one cost more. That's the one I'm getting and Vu has.

We have both the 6620 (Kitchen) and 6610 (Pantry). I was comparing costs, $1140 vs $1305 for the double and $920 vs $1140 for the single. Both of which I got charged more for. Maybe it's designer vs signature pricing.
dulie
Doulton777
dulie
[quote="vuster"]Peter Evans double sink for me was 1140 and single was 920. Interested to see if price difference is due to different state or just studio m price increases.

We have both the 6620 (Kitchen) and 6610 (Pantry). I was comparing costs, $1140 vs $1305 for the double and $920 vs $1140 for the single. Both of which I got charged more for. Maybe it's designer vs signature pricing.[/quote]

Yes don't go by Vu prices. Go by designer prices. We got quoted for the 6620 $800 on top of the $580 we payed to upgrade. And I found them online for the same price that M would charge us.

Yes, it's difficult to compare with my quotes. My kitchen/butlers cabinetry/sinks were costed and designed by a third party "Activ" and not done by Studio M which would explain variations from standard pricing: I told them I wanted the exact kitchen and same price so they could not deviate from the price that was included in their Displayed Options List. See below for how they charged me for the kitchen:
vuster
Yes, it's difficult to compare with my quotes. My kitchen/butlers cabinetry/sinks were costed and designed by a third party "Activ" and not done by Studio M which would explain variations from standard pricing: I told them I wanted the exact kitchen and same price so they could not deviate from the price that was included in their Displayed Options List. See below for how they charged me for the kitchen:

We wanted to get the doulton kitchen. My consultant looked it up from the display list. She reckons there was $24,000 of upgrades on that kitchen. So we diverted away from it. But once we started adding things in. I think we went way past that amount anyway. I have so many upgrades in my kitchen. I haven't even added it up yet.

Related
21/09/2023
KDR - Home Equity Loan vs Construction Loan

Home Finance

The biggest challenge will be if you take out a loan and then run out of money - you'll have an incomplete security and lenders do not like this so you can get stuck.…

21/09/2023
KDR - Looking for feedback on Kialla Homes

Building A New House

Hi, I am looking into doing a KDR in Melbourne and am contemplating using Kialla Homes. I am looking for feedback on them from others who have built with them.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum