Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 37 of 38
Good work Titania_64!!!
Still26 added to the group
Titania_64, did you get my message?
Hi Guys,
Just received this from my Solicitors.

" Good afternoon Peter

We have been advised by the vendorโ€™s solicitors that the plan of subdivision is currently with the LPI for registration.

We will be in touch when we are advised that registration of the plan of subdivision has taken place, in the meantime, please provide details of your banker/broker so that we can make arrangements for settlement.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards "

Looks like registration is finally here.

Here's wishing everybody all the very best for the rest of your "Build" process.

Peter
Titania_64,
I PM you my mobile number to join the whatsapp group.
Did you get it?

Peter
Firsthome2017, oberon8, 23oberon, cheongsn added to the group
Hi Titania_64, have just sent you my mobile number.

Is it a must for me to submit a landscape plan along with my DA? Do I have to get my landscape done before the final inspection by the council approval?
Ncjc, warspeed79, abdm14 added to the group
cranbourne23
Is it a must for me to submit a landscape plan along with my DA? Do I have to get my landscape done before the final inspection by the council approval?

Joel did not advice any spefic requirments for the estate so i am assuming no dictation on landscape or a need to have a landscape plan prepared for constructionDA approval. However we need to confirm.

In general, you need a landscape plan because the developers of your estate want to see your intent to meet their design guidelines. If you're building in a new estate, most developers have specific design requirements to ensure that each individual residence is designed and presented in a manner which is consistent with the overall neighbourhood character. Before your builder can submit your DA approval to Council or CDC, you will need approval from the developers of your estate.

If your estate has design guidelines to adhere to, the developers will need to ensure your home meets the design guidelines, as well as the DCP (Development Control Plan), which is set out by the Council, before giving their stamp of approval.

HTH
Hi future neighbors, We have secured the lot 46 & have been following the page for last few days. Seems like we are getting closer to registration, passing through all the hurdles

Very excited to meet you all in person. Will send my contact to Titania_64 to be added into group.

regards
Kalyan
Piccadilly_46
Hi future neighbors, We have secured the lot 46 & have been following the page for last few days. Seems like we are getting closer to registration, passing through all the hurdles

Very excited to meet you all in person. Will send my contact to Titania_64 to be added into group.

regards
Kalyan

Piccadilly 46 added to the group
Ozdream added to the group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1448933745144897/

Facebook page for our estate.

Hey Guys,

Just checked the status of the lodgement on LPI website and it appears our land registration status is currently "under requisition". Anyone have any ideas on what that means?

I'm nearing the 90 day mark in which I need to take up my loan or else I need to go through the approval process again

gemcee
Hey Guys,

Just checked the status of the lodgement on LPI website and it appears our land registration status is currently "under requisition". Anyone have any ideas on what that means?

I'm nearing the 90 day mark in which I need to take up my loan or else I need to go through the approval process again

Just did a quick google, sounds like the lodging party needs to fix up a few things before registration can go ahead... doesn't specify what but it seems Iike there's an issue with the application..

gemcee
gemcee
Hey Guys,

Just did a quick google, sounds like the lodging party needs to fix up a few things before registration can go ahead... doesn't specify what but it seems Iike there's an issue with the application..

I took the liberty of messaging Joel to see what the update was and he advised the following:

"There is no issue. The requisition was answered the same day. The website status just hasn't updated, it may not change now until it moves into "folio creation" which means registration will be imminent."

I did tell him that the document stats was "under examination" just last week when I checked but I'm no expert.

gemcee
gemcee
gemcee
Hey Guys,

I took the liberty of messaging Joel to see what the update was and he advised the following:

"There is no issue. The requisition was answered the same day. The website status just hasn't updated, it may not change now until it moves into "folio creation" which means registration will be imminent."

I did tell him that the document stats was "under examination" just last week when I checked but I'm no expert.

Just checked again as it's nearing the 2 week mark of when the certificate was provided to LPI and we were expecting registration, it's still under requisition -

LAND AND PROPERTY INFORMATION NEW SOUTH WALES - DOCUMENT INQUIRY ---------------------------------------------------------------- Document Number: DP1216448 Document Type: DEPOSITED PLAN Document Status: UNDER REQUISITION Document Status Date: 12/5/2017
Lodged By: 6125U NORTH WESTERN SURVEYS PTY LTD
Date Lodged: 4/5/2017
Lodging Party Ref: 15390 Lodgment Invoice: C980477X
Requisition Due Date: 14/7/2017
Case: DP1216448
Affected Titles: A/370572 1-2/1204926 102/1208459 Electronically Lodged: YES
*** END OF SEARCH ***

Interesting to note the requisition due date of July 14

Here is the update posted by Silvia in our estates whatsapp group. If you are interested to join the whatsapp group, send me your mobile number in private mesage. Also join our estates facebook. The facebook link was given in earlier posts.

Update from Silvia as below
----------------------------------------------

I spoke to someone in the Land and Property Information just now and they informed me that everything except for two items have been answered and as soon as they are answered land will register. If done then registration will be early next week.
I spoke to Joel after that conversation and he assures me that everything is done and that what they were missing is the payment which was done and they need to process against the outstanding requisition. It looks very close now. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
Titania_64
Here is the update posted by Silvia in our estates whatsapp group. If you are interested to join the whatsapp group, send me your mobile number in private mesage. Also join our estates facebook. The facebook link was given in earlier posts.

Update from Silvia as below
----------------------------------------------

I spoke to someone in the Land and Property Information just now and they informed me that everything except for two items have been answered and as soon as they are answered land will register. If done then registration will be early next week.
I spoke to Joel after that conversation and he assures me that everything is done and that what they were missing is the payment which was done and they need to process against the outstanding requisition. It looks very close now. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ

Here's to hoping.. ah yes will send my mobile through.

Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey mustโ€™ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum