Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who else is building at Oran Park?

Page 331 of 331
Ashooty
Rocchet
Hi I'm looking for cheap blind companies. Any suggestions? I can only get one company through the house before handover so won't be able to get multiple quotes. Was wondering if anyone just bought them off the shelf? Is it much more expensive getting them made to measure? Is it worth it?
Thanks

Hi Rocchet.

Give Rennie a call. His number is 0418 965 362. I think the name of his company is called Phoenix doors and blinds. He is located at Wetherill Park. He charged me $1,800 supply and fit for our entire house. Tell him you got your number from Albert from Oran Park. We got him to sneak in our house on a Sunday so by handover our blinds were ready for installation. Hope this helps.

Thankyou
That's brilliant!!

hi all, looking for someone to do a landscape plan for me. i am not even half computer savvy and can't be bothered doing it myself, so happy to pay. there was someone on here i saw some pages back. i am building at willowdale, edmondson park and oran park so need a couple.
prashant82
hi all, looking for someone to do a landscape plan for me. i am not even half computer savvy and can't be bothered doing it myself, so happy to pay. there was someone on here i saw some pages back. i am building at willowdale, edmondson park and oran park so need a couple.

Give this guy a call. He’s from Oran Park. He knows the Oran Park guidelines. He did mine and my neighbours. Very cheap.

https://www.bluegumdesign.com.au

Ashooty
prashant82

Give this guy a call. He’s from Oran Park. He knows the Oran Park guidelines. He did mine and my neighbours. Very cheap.

I second this, bluegum design did a great job with mine and my friend's and were cheaper than all others. info@bluegumdesign.com.au

On that note, does anyone have a decent fencer they can recommend?
JP19833
Ashooty
prashant82

I second this, bluegum design did a great job with mine and my friend's and were cheaper than all others. info@bluegumdesign.com.au

On that note, does anyone have a decent fencer they can recommend?

Very reasonable price and superb work. Tell him you got your number from Johnny from Eagle Homes.

Hi everyone. I have booked Friday 17th Nov 3:30pm for pest control for myself and my neighbours to spray our house inside and out (perimeter of fence), roof, cavities and garage for $160. If you are interested you can call Rob on 0473 746 748. We are very happy with his work. He sprayed our house last year.

THIS IS A DISCOUNTED RATE ONLY FOR 17TH NOV. Reason is I have booked half my street with Rob on that day HA HA!

https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/vi ... 262688298/

Hi everyone, Need advice about sharing cost of fencing

I'm looking for my neighbors to share cost of the fence. So far no luck.
I'm keen to hear about how everyone handles situations where any of the neighbors don't show any interest. Do I just go ahead and put up the fence myself and hope for the best? Keen to hear views please.
Hi Everyone. Question on land registration. We are looking to buy in 10I. Now the anticipated registration date says June 2018. Let's say the land is registered on 10th of June for example, do I go into the bank for loan approval before or after the registration ? Note : we have our pre-approval done although it'll expire before land registers.

Would appreciate your help
Hi Everyone,

Any recommendation for building a wardrobe in the garage. I do remember someone mentioned name of a mob who did wardrobe in his garage but now can't find the post.

Thx heaps.

I saw some pictures little back.. Think Ashooty did it...
Bhoot
Hi Everyone,

Any recommendation for building a wardrobe in the garage. I do remember someone mentioned name of a mob who did wardrobe in his garage but now can't find the post.

Thx heaps.

I used Canaus they are great and really cheap

Anyone who had to build timber retaining walls (H4 timber sleepers) on sides for build (preconstruction) @ Oran Park could tell me how much it cost for u..... I have about 22m on one side and 10m other to build. Have engineering plan and emailed and called many landscapers there with no one responding with quote...
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum