Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a Noosa 26 with Coral Homes

Page 34 of 34
MrsJM
Wow! Must have a look in FF! The rug is divine!

In the shop because of their yellow lights it looked brown, so I was a bit worried til we got it in the car I could see it's real colour. Crazy what lighting can do.
I have a look at that rug too, looks great. Congrats on your little man and enjoy your beautiful house

Ryalls_first_build
Ben+Lindsay
Has anyone used blinds online for roller blinds and/or shutters? Just wondering how easy they are to install & also quality?

I was going to but they only worked out about $200-300 cheaper over the whole house so ended up getting apollo to do it instead

How's your experience been with Apollo Blinds? I'm considering purchasing Red Cedar plantation shutters from them.
Ben+Lindsay
fec88
Hi Ben & Lindsay,

Are you guys happy that you went with the pot draws, is the top draw very useful?

DEFINITELY! Wouldn't build another house without doing the same thing again. We have a 8 seating dinner set in one, and tea towels/cling wrap etc in the other & we probably open/shut them more than any other part of the kitchen.

Was just wondering what are your kitchen handle profiles called ?
A.Allen87
Ben+Lindsay
fec88
Hi Ben & Lindsay,

Are you guys happy that you went with the pot draws, is the top draw very useful?

DEFINITELY! Wouldn't build another house without doing the same thing again. We have a 8 seating dinner set in one, and tea towels/cling wrap etc in the other & we probably open/shut them more than any other part of the kitchen.

Was just wondering what are your kitchen handle profiles called ?

They are called ‘shark nose’ finger pull profile. They cost $798 for all underbench cupboard doors and drawers. They are only available on polyurethane doors - which were $5,825 for the whole kitchen (they are called “colour tech”, the polyurethane finish that is provided by laminex).
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum