Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Spring Farm Riverside *Stage 42 - Ridgeview*

Page 34 of 48
eg this what our DA says for our plans that our builder has lodged for our stage 40 block

Action......................................................Commenced...........Completed
Lodgement (Result: Completed )..............................................04/02/2015
Registration (Result: Completed ).............................................09/02/2015
Preliminary Assessment
Additional Info Requested
Awesome, thanks for the clarification up_springfarm_creek!
great find btw this is great news and April rego is actually looking very likely, also keep an eye on the Decision part of those pages. Never been through this but assume once completed this will verify the land is registered
Awesome news...........thanks up_springfarm_creek, great detective work. We now have something to look forward to. Onwards and upwards from here!
don't thank me, I didn't find them kblume did
Thank you kblume
up_springfarm_creek
also keep an eye on the Decision part of those pages. Never been through this but assume once completed this will verify the land is registered

just checked a completed DA and yes once all done it will say Approved Council on "date" under Decision
Exciting times! Can't wait to start the building process, admin has been a headache (and expensive!)
This just made my night!!! Thanks guys!!
stupid phone is not letting me view it properly!
How long does this document stay in council would you say?
do you think we would have an answer by the end of this week?
Will most likely be at least another 2-3 weeks - council send out engineers to evaluate and sign off completed works
oh god!! this will be the longest 2-3 weeks! haha
but once it goes to the LPI it wont come out till late April hey?
Probably an additional 3-4 weeks with LPI based on other applications (I.e Oran park)
Sounds about right. My conveyancer told me last week that once plans are lodged with the LPI, it takes roughly 2-4 weeks for registration to occur.
So just to clarify, you guys think that POSSIBLY rego by 24th April (5 weeks)?
The Ebs
So just to clarify, you guys think that POSSIBLY rego by 24th April (5 weeks)?

Provided that plans are lodged at the LPI by end of March/early April, then I assume that our land should come close to registering by the end of April.
Well sounds good to me! Hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up haha
I'm still liking my chances of winning the bet i have with my husband that it will be May!!!
Me too The Ebs, My conveyancer provided me with information based on the email Colin sent us last week. At least she did confirm that once the paperwork is lodged with LPI, that registration generally takes between 2-4 weeks.

Now the golden question is when will Cornish be ready to lodge the plans with LPI?
Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum