Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Dale Alcock in Wellard Village - we have the keys!

Page 33 of 33
Wellard2ndTimers
Meanwhile, I'm doing some unpacking today. Ironed a bunch of pillowcases while Mr W2T wasn't here to laugh at me for doing it

Opening boxes of things I haven't seen in 16 months is like Christmas!

I cant wait to start opening boxes. Its been almost 2yrs since ive seen most things.

2 babushka dolls. Beautiful
Those belong to Miss 8
she was given the first set by her Gran and then I have got her the other two from the Babushka shop in Melbourne. She has decided to collect them, I think they are gorgeous too ❤
Hi Wellard2, have you used a removal company, any recommendation? Thanks.

Hi Lily, no we moved ourselves; Mr W2T has access to some small trucks courtesy of his work. My back wishes we hired someone!
Recommendations from the local chat page are Emmanuel transport and Moving On removals though.

lilyzhou
Hi Wellard2, have you used a removal company, any recommendation? Thanks.

I used "the moving man" and can honestly say the two guys were the best movers we have ever had and we have moved quite a few times. Nothing was to much trouble.

Thank you Wellard and Decka, I'll have a look those guys.
Also anyone can recommend a sparky?

It's a been a while since I posted, so here's what you all really want.. some pics!
Very bare still, and we still haven't got skirting boards

Main living area. I need to buy our coffee table from IKEA, a plant (monstera) for the planter, more cushions and a throw. Also want an artwork for the wall, not putting a TV in yet, plus a small unit to hide the plugs and a rug.

Another angle, eyeing up a side table from West Elm to go to the left of the longer couch, and a lamp.

Dining room

Drop zone table looking towards sunken lounge (and the dog who isn't allowed in the lounge, but we did make him a bed in our room complete with his own doona and pillows!)

Kitchen

And this is why we hid the main sink around the corner.. dishwasher on backorder another few weeks!

My study - waiting to hang the shelving unit on the wall, we've had enough drilling holes this weekend, it can wait!

Looking amazing

Awesome W2T. Looks great.

Looking great w2t!

View thread:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83776&start=80
Loveyour shutters and the floor looks great. Your furniture suits your house so well. Cute dog as well.
Hope you're enjoying it all.

Hi W2T, I've kept up with your thread for a little while but finally signed up to start posting myself. The house looks brilliant, absolutely love your plantation shutters and living room curtains. The flooring looks lovely against all those white kitchen cabinets too. Congrats on the house!
It all looks lovely! Has the excitement of living there worn off yet?
Your place looks great! congrats on getting the keys. We are putting our main sink around the corner (in our scullery) too. With 3 kids under 5 we figure it will help hide the mess.
Your place looks great! congrats on getting the keys. We are putting our main sink around the corner (in our scullery) too. With 3 kids under 5 we figure it will help hide the mess.
Fantastic! You've made a gorgeous home.
I love your kitchen pendants.
Amazing!!
Beautiful

Related
6/07/2023
CUSTOM BUILDER RECOMMENDATIONS WESTERN MELBOURNE

Building A New House

Hello, we can help you please get in contact 0421019219 thank you

4/09/2023
Wide floor plan volume/semi-custom

Building A New House

Hi, Seeking volume or semi-custom builder in victoria(east), which have existing double story wide floor plans. Seeking 18-20m wide homes with depth of 12-15m long. Or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum