Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a Wisdom Prosperity 23- We are in and loving it!

Page 33 of 33
Thanks heaps everyone!

We have the keys to our beautiful new house, she's ours!

Handover went well, our SS was lovely as usual - I am going to miss him so much, I'll have withdrawals from calling him, not sure what I'll do with myself now that this is all over, the build has filled all my time and thoughts!

There's a few pics of the carpets and kitchen with appliances on the blog (can't battle with photobucket tonight)

I better go and keep packing, if hubby sees me on the forum I am a dead woman!

Thanks again everyone for your messages and support, I don't think I would have made it to here without you all, this forum is fantastic!

PS: Just saw your msge Fee - I think the Wise choice
Jochicho

Congratulations!!
So jealous btw, lol!

YAY, congratulations
Hi Jochicho,

Congratulations
I'm really happy for you.

Ohh no I just realised - you're moving-- I'm loosing a really good neighbour!!!!

Enjoy your new home. I'm not far behind you.

Rgds

Leonard.
KnockItDown
Hi Jochicho,

Congratulations
I'm really happy for you.

Ohh no I just realised - you're moving-- I'm loosing a really good neighbour!!!!

Enjoy your new home. I'm not far behind you.

Rgds

Leonard.

Thanks Leonard, you are too sweet!

But nope, you are not losing a neighbour, you are winning one but just a couple blocks further rather than next door!

Yep, you are not far behind at all, I can't wait to see you moving in too!
SuH
::cheerleader::

YAY, congratulations

Thanks Suh and nice to see you around my thread, haven't seen you in ages!

lisanne
Jochicho

Congratulations!!
So jealous btw, lol!
Thanks Lisanne, you are only what, a week away? I bet you can't wait! I think I still don't believe she's mine, I think when we sleep in it tomorrow it's when it will feel different!

Doing the cleaning today (yep, could not help myself, specially after the dust storm on Wednesday, there was red dust everywhere!) did make it feel more real!
Jochicho
SuH

YAY, congratulations

Thanks Suh and nice to see you around my thread, haven't seen you in ages!

lisanne
Jochicho

Congratulations!!
So jealous btw, lol!
Thanks darling, you are only what, a week away? I bet you can't wait! I think I still don't believe she's mine, I think when we sleep in it tomorrow it's when it will feel different!

Doing the cleaning today (yep, could not help myself, specially after the dust storm on Wednesday, there was red dust everywhere!) did make it feel more real!

Tuesday for me, so yeah not long heheh
Like you it will feel more real I reckon on Wednesday when all my stuff is in there
Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations Jochico!!

Get stuck into that packing and l hope everything goes smoothly with the move into YOUR gorgeous new home!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all yours!!!! So excited for you both!!!! Your kitchen looks gorgeous with all of the sparkly new appliances! I love the colour of your carpet, too!!

Good luck with the rest of the packing and moving
Thanks girls!

Thorney, not long for you, is it? How did your PCI go?

I do love all the shiny appliances too Principessa, now just have to keep them that way though!
Just saw your blog and your brand new garage door, looks great! is it Dune or surfmist?

Not a fun of carpet but I guess ours looks ok... it was so hard to choose as we both don't really like carpet!

I better go to bed as we have to get up sooooo early for the move! I can't believe we'll be sleeping there tomorrow night!

It has been confirmed that Telstra is going to take at least another 3 weeks! What am I going to do without internet at home???
Will have to look into the satellite connections...

Thanks everyone for your wishes, you are the best!
Jochicho
Just saw your blog and your brand new garage door, looks great! is it Dune or surfmist?

It's Shale Grey
Shale grey? I need my eyes tested cos im thinking it's white.. oh well, another point to the stupid things that fee says (fee2 i mean).

Jochicho, I am hoping that your sleep in the new house was great. Does your garage door squeek alot? Ours is very noisy, but i guess that it has been exceptionally windy lately.

Mark and I are soo happy that you are in and hope that you enjoyed the process (minus that damn deck) as much as we enjoyed watching it. I will always think of her as my adopted house
and am hoping one day to have a cocktail with you to celebrate
Congratulations Jochicho on your handover Friday - I'm sure that your first sleep in the new house was a good one as no doubt you are exhausted from all the moving
Hey chicky
. I know that you probably don't have your internet up yet. But I just wanted to send you a message to see how your brand new house is going. Can't wait to see new pics (as always).
Hi Jochicho
I just had a look at your blog and saw all of your gorgeous home. Your kitchen is fabulous and I absolutely love the colour of the splashback. The driveway is
mwah, hope you are enjoying yourself xxx
Congrats, Jochicho!!!
Hi everyone,

We are still incommunicated (no phone line) hence why I have been away from the forum. I think it's a bit like a detox too, I now realise how much time I was spending here LOL.

We are loving being in the new house, so much room! we keep losing each other when we are at opposite ends of the house, so used to being in each others faces in the granny flat
We've had people over for dinner and staying over too a couple of times so it's really starting to feel like home, being able to entertain and all that... The only thing that's driving me nuts is the yard, all that dirt!!! we got stucked into the the retaining wall this w/e and finally got it finished! just have to move the fence over onto it, that might be a mid week job... then get some fill to level the yard and grass! can't wait until we have a lawn!

I am going to have a quick peak at all of your blogs/threads to see what great progess has been done!

Sanderling37
Congratulations Jochicho on your handover Friday - I'm sure that your first sleep in the new house was a good one as no doubt you are exhausted from all the moving

Thanks Sanderling! we were exhausted, the first two weeks we spent them unpacking and catching up on sleep a bit, I think we had been running on adrenaline for the last few weeks of the build.

princessfee
Hey chicky
. I know that you probably don't have your internet up yet. But I just wanted to send you a message to see how your brand new house is going. Can't wait to see new pics (as always).

Thanks darling! you are right, still no phone line or internet! it's soooo annoying and work is sooooooo busy that I can't get into the forum or blog! It looks like the phone line might take months! apparently now Telstra is not happy with the installation they did on the subdivision and now they are going to re-do most of it and do a network extension! but we all have driveways already! we'll see what happpens.. So today we've borrowed an air card from Rob's work but has to go back tomorrow
oh well, at least I can have a quick peek here tonight!

I just had a quick look at your blog (a bit hard to catch up with the threads as so much has been happening all around) and saw your great progress, so happy for you darling! Quick question, why has DL suddenly decided you can't have the smart tiles on the bathrooms? what's the big deal?

Can't wait to see your tiling done, your place is looking fantastic!

thorney
Woo-hoo!!! Congratulations Jochico!!

Thanks Thorney, congratulations to you too! your place is beautiful! love the HT room!

SuH
Hi Jochicho
I just had a look at your blog and saw all of your gorgeous home. Your kitchen is fabulous and I absolutely love the colour of the splashback. The driveway is
mwah, hope you are enjoying yourself xxx

Get stuck into that packing and l hope everything goes smoothly with the move into YOUR gorgeous new home!!

Thanks darling!
Yay! Yay! Yay! You're back, my fellow prosperitarian
. I am sure that I can speak for everyone when i say that we missed you.

I cannot wait to see some more pics of your home and am so happy to hear that you are loving it

I have no idea really about the smart tile. Apparently it won't comply or some crap like that so they wouldn't do it. I reckon that they just didn't want to or couldn't be bothered. Oh well, money back for us I guess. I have a ** suspision that heaps will need to be done when we move in
Thanks darling! you are just too sweet! I have missed you all heaps too, I keep wondering what's happening at your houses!

I am only back temporarily until I can sneak into the internet again or maybe into the forum at work...

Yeah, have to post some pics but this connection tonight it's too slow so won't be able to do it... soon hopefully!

I just don't get the problem with the smart tiles, won't comply with what? They did them at our place!!! Maybe they are having problems with them? go figure! the water does pool a bit in the shower, I don't think the levels are a 100% right... one thing for the maintenance list I guess! oh well, you will save some money at least...

Hope you are both well. You guys will be in WAY before Xmas!
Related
27/06/2023
Wisdom home facade

Building A New House

Hi, guys! If you've built with Wisdom Homes, would you mind sharing images of your front facades once they're all rendered? I'm considering signing up with them for a wide…

29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum