Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Wisdom Homes

Page 311 of 828
MrsLlamas2016
msjovi
Looove my ensuite!! Can't wait for the bathtub and mirrors to go in!

Building Ambassador 41 - Wisdom Homes

speechless Msjovi!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!!

Building Majestic 40 - wisdom homes

Thanks! It's bloody huge! Bigger than my current bedroom!
It will look even more complete once the glass panel goes in.

Does anyone know where to add an extra study nook in Ambassador I am thinking a row of Cabinetry in dining room against window wall that match kitchen cabinets.

sephera
Does anyone know where to add an extra study nook in Ambassador I am thinking a row of Cabinetry in dining room against window wall that match kitchen cabinets.

Doesn't your house have a study? Why do you need a study nook? Maybe upload your plans so people can see and offer some suggestions?

ShuddaBeenATradie
[quote defaultattr=""]
Got in today so took some good pics. The little purple tape strips are from PCI! SO EXCITED! Off to ikea to celebrate HAHA

holy hell your house is amazing too! Congrats MrsL. I came back to the W forum to stickybeak a bit ha ha. The journey for us continues even after handover, we're in furniture buying mode atm, well I'm working furiously to save while the missus picks furniture, light fittings and art.[/quote]

Oh thanks! 8 sleeps til handover!

Hope you are all settled
yes there is so much to do once you move in!!!

Being my second build I actually budgeted for new furniture/appliances this time around!!! I sacrificed some of the other upgrades I would have liked in the house so we could get the new furniture straight away!! Mine is all ordered and getting delivered on fri/sat next week! 2 new lounges, dining table and chairs, fridge, upgraded to a king bed suite (so all new linen too
) coffee table and TV set up.
Bought all my lights already too! Cannot wait to see it all come together. Furniture shopping is definitely one of my faves!

My head hurts booking everything at the moment though - foxtel, nbn, removalists, deliveries, bins, landscapers, insurances, cleaners, rental notices... Ugh... I'm certain in missing something

msjovi
MrsLlamas2016
msjovi

speechless Msjovi!!!!! It's beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks! It's bloody huge! Bigger than my current bedroom!
It will look even more complete once the glass panel goes in.

Looks amazing ... can you please post a pic once you have it done so we can see the difference... good tile choice... we have a similar white and grey wall tile and a charcoal floor title for the bathroom..

If you want to make changes to bathroom taps/sinks (with Reece), is this done at the appointment at Head Office or at one of the supplier appointments? Thanks!
msjovi

Looks amazing! (And huge!)
Washington29
If you want to make changes to bathroom taps/sinks (with Reece), is this done at the appointment at Head Office or at one of the supplier appointments? Thanks!

It's done at colours appointment - they didn't actually want to go through it all at the appointment though, I sent a spreadsheet to our colours consultant straight after with the room, tapware request and Reece code for each item.

Building Wisdom Aspiration 31 at Willowdale
https://ourwillowdalehome.wordpress.com/
msjovi

Wow Msjovi its beautiful. I love your wall times.
Jenifermarie
Washington29

It's done at colours appointment - they didn't actually want to go through it all at the appointment though, I sent a spreadsheet to our colours consultant straight after with the room, tapware request and Reece code for each item.

Okay, thanks! Looks like it's gonna be a long night! My appt is 9am tomorrow. :/
msjovi

Wow!!!!!
I love!!!!!!

MrsLlamas2016
sephera

Doesn't your house have a study? Why do you need a study nook? Maybe upload your plans so people can see and offer some suggestions?

My mother is using the study as her bedroom we didn't want to go with Monte as we did not like alot of the layout.

sephera
MrsLlamas2016
sephera

My mother is using the study as her bedroom we didn't want to go with Monte as we did not like alot of the layout.

That makes sense. We have so many spare rooms in our place I forget that some people use them all! Haha maybe section part off in the upstairs rumpus?

Washington29
Jenifermarie
Washington29

Okay, thanks! Looks like it's gonna be a long night! My appt is 9am tomorrow. :/

I'm sure if you let them know you want to change them then you can take a couple of days to give them the list. It will just mean your colours request doesn't go to estimating until you get the list to them.

Just an FYI they will charge you builders mark up on any tapware. I only realised because we picked a really expensive shower and it came back as more than at Reece even after the credit for the standard shower.

Washington29
Jenifermarie
Washington29

You won't need to decide on all your upgrades and colours tomorrow - you'll be able to make changes after your appointment. We actually took a few weeks to decide on our colour selections, and our colour consultant sent us paint swatches during that time to help us decide. So don't feel pressured to have all your selections ready for tomorrow.

sephera

Depending on your kitchen and staircase design, you can add one in to the left of the fridge space. Is your staircase at the back of the kitchen like ours below? If so, you can add a nook in the wall where we have the square timber panelling. I think the standard design has a niche there, but I know that the latest Ambassador displays have the staircase opening in this area. Do you have a pic of your plans?

msjovi
sephera

Depending on your kitchen and staircase design, you can add one in to the left of the fridge space. Is your staircase at the back of the kitchen like ours below? If so, you can add a nook in the wall where we have the square timber panelling. I think the standard design has a niche there, but I know that the latest Ambassador displays have the staircase opening in this area. Do you have a pic of your plans?

WoW stunning house...
msjovi

holly molly look at that ensuite.

Would be great if the entrance is covered by glass.
Jordann
msjovi

holly molly look at that ensuite.

Would be great if the entrance is covered by glass.

Yes, we're installing a glass panel in between the bedroom and ensuite after handover. My husband is a glazier so has it all worked out

It was a long journey to get here, but I'm glad we've officially hopped of admin train....

Related
29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

25/02/2024
Wisdom Homes | Momentum Series

Building A New House

Hi Everyone, I am exploring builder in NSW and received a very tempting quote from Wisdom home for their momentum series. I just want to know experience of building…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum