Realestate.com.au
For Sale
Lot 5135 Springs Road Spring Farm NSW 2570
$638,900
House Bedrooms4
Bathrooms2
Car Spaces3
Start Building In 8 Weeks
Fixed price house and land package in Spring Farm (Riverside).

Go to the website below and it states no blocks left, click on stage 51
http://www.springfarmriverside.com.au/land

Down load sales plan and it will show you stage 51 but lot 5135 is in future subdivision as the plan stops at lot 5134 so I don't know how the real estate can advertise - start building in 8 weeks!!
Hi Race to stage 43 what block are you?

Hi springfarm4216, we are lot 4322

Thanks
Race to stage 43
Hubby is in the office now asking about it
Good possibility they got it wrong........my husband definitely thinks it is an error, because as we know the lots on Springs Road are stage 40/41.
springfarm4216
Hi Race to stage 43 what block are you?

Hi springfarm4216, we are lot 4322

Thanks
Race to stage 43

You're welcome
Will post photo soon but they have it right it's the block right next to the display home that someone purchased and now don't want it's already registered so that's why it's ready to build in 8 weeks
Build14me
Will post photo soon but they have it right it's the block right next to the display home that someone purchased and now don't want it's already registered so that's why it's ready to build in 8 weeks

That makes sense. I guess it was confusing when I read the ad, as I thought stage 51 was around Kale and Rosecomb Road.
Race to stage 43
Build14me

That makes sense. I guess it was confusing when I read the ad, as I thought stage 51 was around Kale and Rosecomb Road.

me too? will be a good block to snap up if it's already registered!
FirstHomeOwner180486
Race to stage 43
Build14me

me too? will be a good block to snap up if it's already registered!

Lucky purchaser who snaps it, at least they can commence building as early as the next 8 weeks or so.............hope our registration occurs within the next couple of months.
Hang in there everyone I don't know about what everyone else paid for their package but we have already made $100,000 going by the price they are asking for this package on Springs Rd
Sydney prices certainly have skyrocketed, including our house and land packages. It will be worth it once we can all finally build and enjoy our homes amongst our lovely neighbours and the picturesque surroundings. As First HomeOwner has previously stated, we are one step closer every passing day!
we sure have! we got a flyer from new living with their current prices and there is 120k difference to what we paid, including what we have paid as our tender has run out... we had it valued for our mortgage and was very surprised! equity in the home before we have moved in
not to mention once the open space has been finished!
FirstHomeOwner180486
we sure have! we got a flyer from new living with their current prices and there is 120k difference to what we paid, including what we have paid as our tender has run out... we had it valued for our mortgage and was very surprised! equity in the home before we have moved in
not to mention once the open space has been finished!

That is excellent news, well done, great for our mortgage valuations as well
I've been away for over a week but we saw we had an email from cornish...
Im hopeful, but warily so... Too many times we have been told next month, no next month, that we are now just waiting for the actual day we have the registration notification in our hands.
It is exciting to see the land looking ready, it's going to be lovely, and it seems we have some great neighbours. I have added myself to Facebook page also.
Welcome back Riversidedreamin. So true about the constant delays in updates we have received but all we can do now is wait. I have also said that I will believe it when we receive notification that our land has registered.

Hubby and I went for a drive around lunch time, nothing much has changed since last week however there is a lot of digging happening on the blocks on Springs Road.

The completion date was meant to be 9 March..........hmmm I wonder when it will be completed.
Well I can understand the work being completed maybe a week to a week and a half late but surely we have had any more rain than that!
The Ebs
Well I can understand the work being completed maybe a week to a week and a half late but surely we have had any more rain than that!

Too right! I am beginning to wonder what the hold up is. You never know, things might speed along by the end of this week...........fingers crossed.
Yeah I agree 100%, by the end of this week, work SHOULD be completed. Has anyone had a good look at the work that has been done to the lake and compared it with what's required in VPA?
When hubby and I went out there today, we drove to Spring Farm Drive to look at the lake and the progress, but I am not too sure how much work has been completed in accordance with the VPA requirements. I do recall Cornish stating in their December email that the bridge crossing was meant to commence 2 February. I think they have put the foundations down, but that is all! I hope that is not going to be a deal breaker in the VPA!
Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum