Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Summit Xanthus

Page 32 of 33
looks wicked!
Gotta love the messy benchtops - def a work in progress but so well lit!!
Floors will look great!
spanky kitchen!
Looks fantastic
uncle tonksy
Looks fantastic

also smells fantastic!
We hijacked the "new floor smell" a little, totally beats the delicate fragrance of kitty litter
That really does look fantastic, can not wait to have blackbutt or spotted gum go down in our place.

What timber species is that BP?
wrexter
That really does look fantastic, can not wait to have blackbutt or spotted gum go down in our place.

What timber species is that BP?

Blackbutt, if I recall correctly? Sooo jealous!
10 points to Brooke. Yep its blackbutt! Can't wait till I get to see the finished product.
Thats not good.
I think if you are an RAC member I have heard you can get a discount through one of their accredited companies.
We are! Good tip thanks!
Approved to do our own landscaping today! Awesome
Woo Hoo. Thats great news.
BuildlingPerth
Approved to do our own landscaping today! Awesome

Good stuff.

what was the process like?
Really easy. If you're interested, ill email you later. Can even do a front yard design for you if you like... I have a copy of Autocad.
BuildlingPerth
Really easy. If you're interested, ill email you later. Can even do a front yard design for you if you like... I have a copy of Autocad.

yep interested
send us the autocad too
Awesome!! Do you get the landscaping credit back!??
Once done we will.. should be completed front and back soon after start of month! Assuming all goes well
!
OK... so things have been a bit slow in the garden situation but... firing on all cylinders now! Soil has been prepped with piggypost, zeolite, bactivate, wetta soil and been hoe'd in so much that Langtrees are considering taking up residence in the front yard....

Retic in the next day or so and grass the day after that!.... bring it on!
Awesome I noticed that the piggypost had disappeared from the top layer. Hopefully lots of rain coming for your new turf.

What are you laying, EZ?

What are you doing for retic, sub surface or mp's?
well if you're still rolling out lawn when we get home from work on tues, I'd be happy to lend a hand!
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum