Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Modified Coral Cloncurry. Driveway and decking pics.

Page 31 of 42
Wowza so close!!! Then you get to enjoy your new beautiful home
xx

Tamara1975
charlibear
That's so exciting Tam!!! I swear you'll have one of the quickest Coral builds, you'll put Alex and oldies to shame hehe

lol it will be just over 14 weeks. I am hopeful it will be the 20th, but I will understand if it is longer.
Omg that is so fast. I just hope mine goes as fast. I really want tobe in before xmas

Holy ****! Awesome work

Tamara1975
jessicagauci
Looking fab Tam! It's all coming together now! Not long until you guys are in!

Thank you
We are starting to get excited now
You must be due to finish around the same time as us. Have they given you any indication yet?

I bet. Not long I don't think. We haven't got a date just get. Though we are just taking it as it comes
Congrats on our progress! Looks like there might be a few September finishes. We are still hoping ours will finish in September, but probably have just a few more steps over you.
We have paint!! Painters finish off tomorrow and apparently the sparkies are due in on Monday!! So close to finishing!!

Gorgeous wall colour!!! What colour is it, thinking I may use it for a soft feature wall colour

Wow sparkies already? Awesome stuff
charlibear
Gorgeous wall colour!!! What colour is it, thinking I may use it for a soft feature wall colour

Wow sparkies already? Awesome stuff

The colour is dulux cashmere. It is a new Zealand dulux colour. We are happy with it though most of the walls only have one coat on it. Will see it properly in the weekend.
Cant wait to see the colour finished its looking good

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell
bribiebell
Cant wait to see the colour finished its looking good

Me either!! The bulkhead in the first pic is the finished colour
cant wait to see it all unwrapped
Woohoo Tamara you have definitely closed in on me. 2.5 weeks behind!
Very exciting stage!
Nice!

OMG your powering a head Tamara, the wall colour looks great. Very excited times to come

Your wall colour looks great!
Oh wow it's all coming together fast! Your paint colour is beautiful. Few more weeks and your in, that will go super quick.
You have officially passed us now!!!! Our painting *should* be finished next week and then I guess they will lay the floors. Our outside is still not complete either (haven't even received the enclosed invoice yet - but will be hit with enclosed/fixing on the same day probably). Really loving your paint colour too - good to see your bathroom wares have arrived. I think that will be my favourite part, once all the taps etc are installed
Painters have mostly finished. As far as I can see they just need to come back and do the downpipes. We are really happ[y with the wall colour. It shows up more brown in the pics. In person, it has more of a grey tinge to it. I was worried it would be too dark but it looks fine

The front door has been stained too

There was someone there putting in the door handles, wardrobe rails etc. While we were there we discovered that the towel rail in the main bathroom overhangs the bath a bit so a towel would be sitting on the bath. We have decided to just leave them off and we will buy hooks or a towel ladder like we have for the ensuite.
Not sure what the plan is for next week but the painter told us our sparkies are due in. Will email SS for an update.
Hubby and I went shopping today and bought a lounge suite, 2 tv's and a dishwasher. Also got some other bits and pieces.
Also got the rest of our lights.

Front door. Forgot to get a pic so I took one through the security fencing before I jumped in the car lol

Our new lounge suite. We have liked this one for ages but my parents and my cousin and her partner both have the same one. We looked at and sat on dozens today and none were as nice or as comfy as this one. There were a lot that had the chaise on the wrong side and it wouldn't have worked with our lounge. So we decided to get it and keep with what appears to be a family tradition lol

Looks fantastic!

Tamara1975
Painters have mostly finished. As far as I can see they just need to come back and do the downpipes. We are really happ[y with the wall colour. It shows up more brown in the pics. In person, it has more of a grey tinge to it. I was worried it would be too dark but it looks fine

The front door has been stained too

There was someone there putting in the door handles, wardrobe rails etc. While we were there we discovered that the towel rail in the main bathroom overhangs the bath a bit so a towel would be sitting on the bath. We have decided to just leave them off and we will buy hooks or a towel ladder like we have for the ensuite.
Not sure what the plan is for next week but the painter told us our sparkies are due in. Will email SS for an update.
Hubby and I went shopping today and bought a lounge suite, 2 tv's and a dishwasher. Also got some other bits and pieces.
Also got the rest of our lights.

Front door. Forgot to get a pic so I took one through the security fencing before I jumped in the car lol

Our new lounge suite. We have liked this one for ages but my parents and my cousin and her partner both have the same one. We looked at and sat on dozens today and none were as nice or as comfy as this one. There were a lot that had the chaise on the wrong side and it wouldn't have worked with our lounge. So we decided to get it and keep with what appears to be a family tradition lol

We have this exact lounge in tan. It is brilliant.
Haha looks like a trend. We have had this lounge for a while now its great.

Related
2/03/2024
Recommendations for best value decking oil for pine decking?

General Discussion

Hi, as per the subject. Does anyone have any recommendations for the best value decking oil (Bunning is close to where I live) for a treated pine deck? Thanks

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum