Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our new family home Metricon Metro 32 QLD

Page 31 of 35
Thanks Beac

tungfai
Ikea's one look very good as well, however they won't do customised rode, i have asked before. Are $3700 only for master WIR or all rodes in other bedrooms?

Only for master

Our Sunday DIY project. First time doing wallpaper on our own with two kids trying to 'help'

Before

After

Gorgeous home Beac
love that wallpaper

Thank you Em. Hopefully it will look all right when the bed goes in. This is the guest bedroom. The truck has been booked for next weekend

beac_faith
Thank you Em. Hopefully it will look all right when the bed goes in. This is the guest bedroom. The truck has been booked for next weekend

Exciting

Can't wait to see your interior design skills come to life

Looks awesome! Scale of 1 to 10 how hard to you rate the job?
dulie

I think it's a 4 (10 being the hardest). This wallpaper we used was Superfresco Easy.. so it really is quite easy compared to conventional wallpapers
just spread the glue on the wall and paste on.. but as a first timer I found cutting around the power points really tricky.

beac_faith
dulie

I think it's a 4 (10 being the hardest). This wallpaper we used was Superfresco Easy.. so it really is quite easy compared to conventional wallpapers
just spread the glue on the wall and paste on.. but as a first timer I found cutting around the power points really tricky.

Was planning on doing some DIY jobs for walls. 4 scale is not too bad, surely it's easier then painting ???

Emmz70
beac_faith
dulie

Was planning on doing some DIY jobs for walls. 4 scale is not too bad, surely it's easier then painting ???

Hubby is quite adamant on painting a feature wall somewhere. He's never done it before but yeah, I really think it's more challenging than putting up a wallpaper

beac_faith
Emmz70
beac_faith
[quote="dulie"]Looks awesome! Scale of 1 to 10 how hard to you rate the job?

Hubby is quite adamant on painting a feature wall somewhere. He's never done it before but yeah, I really think it's more challenging than putting up a wallpaper

[/quote]

Most definitely

Looks fab! Well done

Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012
JLH222
Looks fab! Well done

Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012

Thanks JLH! I'm hoping to do the kids rooms next

beac_faith
Someone was snooping about after dark. Driveway is almost ready for pouring I think. Quite happy with the shape considering we have a small easement in front of our property that we had to avoid. Our gas stove is also in
quite happy with how it looks. Can't believe how close we are to handover! Packing is already driving me nuts. The last time we moved was 5 years ago and back then there were only two of us. Now there are four and the amount of stuff is unbelievable

Alfresco

Gotta say, it's gorgeous
Lovely selections, nice bricks and pendant lights

Hows life living in your new home Beac?
Thank you Spotme.

dulie
Hows life living in your new home Beac?

We haven't exactly moved in yet
the truck is booked for this weekend so I will let you know what it feels like then

Nice job on the wallpaper...you've reduced my fears of doing my it myself though prob won't turn out as good as yours lol...need to find a forgiving pattern for beginners

Vantage_35
Nice job on the wallpaper...you've reduced my fears of doing my it myself though prob won't turn out as good as yours lol...need to find a forgiving pattern for beginners

Thanks Vantage. I'm now more confident on getting our master bedroom feature wall done

Good luck with the move, love the wallpaper!

beac_faith
Our Sunday DIY project. First time doing wallpaper on our own with two kids trying to 'help'

Before

After

That is gorgeous! Best place to get wall paper from? We previously enquired about ot with a tradie and the price of wallpaper and installation put us off the idea

Related
31/03/2024
KDRB in Melbourne south east metro region - Suggestions for

Building A New House

Keen to hear from people in the area who have got KDRB done on whom they got the build from? Looking for recommendations. Thanks

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum