Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 31 of 38
Hi everyone,
Well, Easter has come & gone. With 9 days to end of April it looks like registration by end of the month is not going to happen.
Anyone has any new update to this issue?
I have given up contacting Joel Woods....

Peter
Hi all, I had a text message from Joel yesterday telling me that he would know more info from council today and would let me know, I will let you know any news if Joel contacts me. This is so frustrating and costly that it is not funny. So angry and there is nothing we can do but wait.đŸ˜–
Silvia
Same here, I tried to call him several times but he seems to have gone underground!!!, metaphorically speaking....

I have been able to speak with Joel just now, he said
1. Engineering
2.Site
Inspections are done and ok
Three are some town planning objections from the council which may require changing the setback requirements which they are fighting for us, as he said, now for the time line indicated is another week to sort out the outstanding council issue and another 2 weeks with land and titles office so best indication would be mid May, hope this is comprehensive!!!

Update i just received from Joel:

============================
Engineering signed off their items this morning, however it came to my attention late yesterday that Town Planning had in fact not signed off their stuff (which I was lead to believe had been done last week).

There is a septic tank being removed from the existing house on Cranbourne St over the weekend as the house was only connected to the mains sewer today. From there they need to pump out the tank, remove the tank and fill in the hole. They then need to provide evidence to council that has been done in accordance with the local authority requirements. We expect this all to be done by Wednesday (we lose Tuesday for public holiday).

The final item will be the certificate from Endeavour Energy that need to be handed to council. We have been waiting for 2 weeks for this certificate. I just got off the phone from them myself (just now) and I should be able to collect the required certificate on Wednesday.

From there it will be a few days to issue the Subdivision Certificate.

Joel

=====================================
Thank you all for the feedback. I messaged Joel earlier and he has also said the same but not all of the extra info from the last post. Let's hope that it all happens soon.
Thanks so much for the detailed update.
At least we now hv some firm deadlines to aim for.
Once again, appreciate everyone's contribution
Peter

Grass cutting day at Piccadilly estate, water detention area also seems have gotten lot of work done the 2 pit is underway

Thank you FirsTimer, great photos.
Great to connect with future neighbors.

My wife and I are also building in the piccadilly estate. Thanks for the photos and update, saved me calling the developer.
firsthome2017
Great to connect with future neighbors.

My wife and I are also building in the piccadilly estate. Thanks for the photos and update, saved me calling the developer.

Welcome to the forum Firsthome2017...
Which lot are you in ?
Lot 81. Building with EB. What about yourself?
Lot 64 Building with Clarendon.
Welcome firsthome2017,
Lot 71 also building with EBH.
Regards
Silvia
Hi guys,
Sent Joel a msg today & this is his reply:

"We have today handed council the final document required for the subdivision certificate. It should be issued within 2-3 days and then registration is 2 weeks after that. Thanks"

So looks like it's going to happen soon.

Peter
Thank you Peter. Let's hope this is it!!
Regards,
Silvia
Just received SMS from Joel:

Update: All boxes have been ticked with council. The subdivision certificate should be issued to me by Monday so we can lodge with land titles. Joel

Titania65

Update: All boxes have been ticked with council. The subdivision certificate should be issued to me by Monday so we can lodge with land titles. Joel

Looks like it's getting close!!! Fingers crossed

Titania65

Great ! Thanks for sharing..just a matter of couple of weeks I guess
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum