Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building a Wisdom Prosperity 23- We are in and loving it!

Page 31 of 33
Hi everyone,

Like the title says we have some bittersweet news. We have been advised that we could have handover/settlement as early as Friday 25th Sept!!!! but...

It might not happen due to a disagreement that we have with Wisdom over an additional charge ...
we had been waiting over 1 week for a response from higher management and we finally got one today but let's say it's not what we expected. I won't say anymore yet as we want to give Wisdom another chance to redeem this situation...

ohh no!!!! I hope everything works out for you.
KnockItDown
ohh no!!!! I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks heaps Leonard, we haven't lost faith in Wisdom yet...
That sure is bittersweet news & so late in your build!
Hope everything works out for you guys.

Loretta
Good luck Jochicho, I hope you get a good outcome. How devastating having to deal with this a couple of days before handover. I have my fingers crossed for you.
and my toes are
awww, sorry to hear that jochico, good luck, hope it works out!
Good luck Jochicho.

Hope they fix up everything for you soon so you can move into your lovely new house..
Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it.

No more news yet, still waiting to hear back again...

I want to get excited about handover on Friday (if it happens) I don't want this story to end on a bad note like this...
Hi Jochicho,
I hope that it can be sorted out as soon as possible....I'm sure it will i have everything crossed for you!
On the other hand A! handover date that is very exciting i would be like a kid on xmas eve
I just hope the other has a good out come and that you can get excitied!!

Jochicho
Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it.

No more news yet, still waiting to hear back again...

I want to get excited about handover on Friday (if it happens) I don't want this story to end on a bad note like this...
Thank you all for your words of support, greatly appreciate it.

Well... happy to announce that it's all sorted!
we've reached an agreement with Wisdom - this just shows once again how much better than other builders they are! but the best news is that...

We are having HANDOVER tomorrow! Can't wait! Our SS and Wisdom have done a fantastic job and a huge effort to get it done in such a short time, we would be grateful forever! Our SS should be given a medal for his hard work! Ms A in the office today was great at fast tracking the paperwork too! Hubby just collected the cheque from the bank!

Now we just have to start packing! we really didn't do much the last few days as we didn't know if it was going to happen but we better start tonight!

Ok, we are not in the house yet but... are we glad we chose Wisdom as our builder? Yep, we certainly are!

Will try to post pictures on the w/e but it might be a bit difficult as we'll be moving and Telstra might not be up and running for a while but will find a way.

Once again, thanks everyone for your support over the last few months, specially the last few days.
CONGRATS

So glad that you could get it sorted out and still have handover tomorrow!

Looking forward to some final pics - however the main thing is to get in and enjoy your new home!
CONGRATULATIONS JOCHICHO!

I don't know how your going to sleep tonight lol. I know I won't be able to sleep the night before handover lol.
OMG!!!
Yay E! That is excellent news
Sanderling37
CONGRATS

So glad that you could get it sorted out and still have handover tomorrow!

Looking forward to some final pics - however the main thing is to get in and enjoy your new home!

Thanks! yep, main thing is to get the keys to our beautiful house!

Nav
CONGRATULATIONS JOCHICHO!

I don't know how your going to sleep tonight lol. I know I won't be able to sleep the night before handover lol.
Sleep? I don't think we'll be getting any of that! it will be PACK, PACK, PACK and get more excited by the minute!!!
lisanne
OMG!!!

I know!
Thanks! not long for you too!

stonecutter1309
Yay E! That is excellent news

Thanks A! You are halfway there too!
wowowowow!!! congratz!!
party @ jochico's!
cielly
wowowowow!!! congratz!!
party @ jochico's!

Thanks Cielly!
yeah, bring a few boxes and packing tape!

Needless to say I haven't done that much work today! and I am still here in the office! I think my boss wrote my efficiency off today!
congrats Jochicho!!!
I'm glad that everything worked out NOW get packing!! lol

You must be so excitied about the handover, I would be like a small kid on xmas eve i couldnt sleep i would be to excitied

Good luck for tomorrow and congrats on good luck with the move
congrats Jochicho...glad you got it all worked out.
Enjoy your new home & all the best for the move.

Loretta
Related
27/06/2023
Wisdom home facade

Building A New House

Hi, guys! If you've built with Wisdom Homes, would you mind sharing images of your front facades once they're all rendered? I'm considering signing up with them for a wide…

29/06/2023
Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Building A New House

Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE. Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment? We…

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum