Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Build Feed: Hallmark Homes - Vouge 298 - Caboolture QLD

Page 4 of 4
jasnmel252
Awesome! We have chosen exactly the same and you have just made us feel a WHOLE LOT BETTER!!! :》
Thanks mate, enjoy every second of it!

Yeah we love them.
Visited site today and plastic sheeting has gone up over the windows ready for painting. Couldn’t see into the house through the windows however they have not covered the glass insert on the door. Doesn’t seem as they have started painting. Probably tomorrow.
I cant believe how quickly your build has come together!
alymei
I cant believe how quickly your build has come together!

Yeah it is amazing. But I want it to come quicker hopefully before baby 4 comes 1 August
Day 80: We are officially halfway through our contracted period of 161 days from our start date (15 April) and I estimate we are about 80% complete. Today we visited site and the painters gave us a walk through. I am amazed with how good the house is looking and my Wife and I are very happy with the wall colour (Taubmans Cloudburst) we chose from the small sample tile at colour selection.
The painters seem to believe that they should be finished either tomorrow or Friday.

Awesome we are also building with hallmark homes day 33 🙂
jems

Where you building and what design are you building? We are now at day 86 and they have just installed all our electrical and plumbing fit off. Amazed how our house is looking.
NathanRetreat298
jems

Where you building and what design are you building? We are now at day 86 and they have just installed all our electrical and plumbing fit off. Amazed how our house is looking.

We are building just outside of ipswich and we based our plan off the vogue 242
jems
NathanRetreat298
jems

We are building just outside of ipswich and we based our plan off the vogue 242

Which suburb?
On Friday we received our PCI appointment letter. The house is looking amazing. This week was a HUGE week on the block: ovens, cooktop, taps, door handles, toilets, LED down lights, power points, smoke alarms, towel rails, toilet paper holders, wardrobe doors, wardrobes / linen cupboards fitted out, shower screens, hot water tank, sewage sprinklers, outdoor taps, outdoor lights / power points!
I can breathe now. Yesterday we went for a look-n-see during business hours and the commercial cleaners were on site doing a clean before silicon and sealers are applied.
We are very happy with Hallmark and the quality.

PCI done and handover completed. Driveway was poured yesterday. Turned the light on in the pantry and it didn’t work. They don’t have bulbs as they are all in one units. Is this a warranty issue that I can claim?
NathanRetreat298
PCI done and handover completed. Driveway was poured yesterday. Turned the light on in the pantry and it didn’t work. They don’t have bulbs as they are all in one units. Is this a warranty issue that I can claim?

Hey Nathan when you were asked to pay fixing stage what was completed ? Just curious lol Your house us looking great 😁
jems
NathanRetreat298

Hey Nathan when you were asked to pay fixing stage what was completed ? Just curious lol Your house us looking great 😁

Fixing was everything inside except for appliances.
Hey Nathan I am finally sorted!!! https://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=97258&p=1859398#p1859398 Check me out
Related
5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

15/02/2024
QLD - Builder finished without notifying Building Certifier

General Discussion

Hi, I contracted a Builder to do a Garage to Bedroom + ensuite conversion (Class 1a), the Builder engaged the Certifier and Engineer and received BDA from the Certifier…

5/03/2024
Looking for the perfect design - 2 storey in Qld

Building A New House

We used a smaller qld builder who went bankrupt about 12 months after completion of ours. It was a shame as they were good and relatively cheap and I would have used…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum