Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building at Bardia - New Breeze

Page 4 of 69
how big is the land?

i think price per sqm is not a right measurements to compare. there are number of other factors... like distance to shopping center, size of lot, dual occupancy options, positioning of the land etc etc.

i bought it in jan first week, consider myself very lucky. i wish i could have bought another one.
Zayedzamir
how big is the land?

i think price per sqm is not a right measurements to compare. there are number of other factors... like distance to shopping center, size of lot, dual occupancy options, positioning of the land etc etc.

i bought it in jan first week, consider myself very lucky. i wish i could have bought another one.

Mine is 420sqm.

My only mistake was not to buy extra last year..

I went to Bardia this morning and saw them rebuilding old macdonald road. Its getting into a shape slowly.
450 + could have got you a nice granny
Zayedzamir
450 + could have got you a nice granny

Well... they dont have it.

All land bigger than 450+ is at the back and have another set of rules due to its location.
i see. they made the whole place tricky. dont know what it will look like
hi everyone, have you received "Meet the neighbor" email from New Breeze ?
It's on 8 Oct, do you plan to come?
Hi, i have received the email. probably this time i have to let this opportunity go due to other commitments . Next time i will attend for sure. thanks
elysium
hi everyone, have you received "Meet the neighbor" email from New Breeze ?
It's on 8 Oct, do you plan to come?

I am going for sure.

I always going there almost every week to check the progress of the development.
it must be very exciting to witness the changes from week to week

we are coming as well, although our land will be registered mid-late next year, it is still interesting to meet people from the neighborhood!
yeah, i live in merryland. if i had lived close to bardia, i would have come every week too.

my land will be ready by mid next year too
I live in Epping, so it's a travel for me as well) but curiosity is strong

realistically - our land will be registered by the end of the year- with the time it took them to prepare our contract..no illusions here.
haha, you are more excited than me.

you can expect a bit of delay as well.

whese series of block you are holding? like 10... 20... 30.. 50...
I lived in Holsworthy, always go there for about 1-2 hours for fun. Seeing the changes is spectacular, especially the town centre and my land.

They are currently developing my land. 50 series. Its quite a big changes.
I am excited yes))
I am not sure about the series number.. I believe my lot number starts with 21.. something.. the land was released in April.
my one starts with 20...

hopefully we all can catch up later
oh, so we are neighbors
haha yes we are
who is your builder?
haven't decided yet, too early for us. our block is 300m and for now not so many builders have plans for small and narrow lot. (10 by 30) but since the size of the land for sale is shrinking we expect more plans will become available withing next half a year.
ideally we are looking at double-storey and double garage house.
Have you made you mind about the builder?
wentworth33 so your land -was it registered on time?
Related
20/07/2023
Building Site Access - Victoria - New Build

General Discussion

For reference, this is the Austlii reference. My take on this is, that they would be breaking the law denying access to a homeowner in Victoria, or their agent from having…

16/08/2023
QS fees for building a new home

General Discussion

Is it just a report written to give to the bank initially and it is based on what and how your payments are made up for, or is it a full service where they go out and…

8/02/2024
Building a new home , insurance questions

Building A New House

Hi Suku18 In NSW the statutory required insurances are: 1. HBCF ( Home Building Compensation Fund) - This is if the builder dies or goes broke. But this only covers 20%…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum