Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Simonds Prague Modified SA

Page 4 of 6

Just a quick update, we now have our kitchen and bathroom cupboards delivered as well as our front windows! By the end of the week I'm assuming we will have the bricking finalised with the front windows being delivered and our kitchen and bathrooms will be completed. Getting closer to the end date!

Cabintry all installed and even got a surprise with the tiling being started!
It looks great Gemm01, it is getting closer to the end! Do you have an estimated PCI?
Kika
It looks great Gemm01, it is getting closer to the end! Do you have an estimated PCI?

We don't have a date as yet but I've asked our CRC for an estimated time frame so I can get some time off work so she will let me know on Friday with our weekly report. Hoping it's the end of october!

So exciting!!
Looks fantastic

Your black and white kitchen 😍 well done gemm01. Your house is looking beautiful, love also your tile colours in the bathrooms. OMG at this speed you might have your PCI in October.
I'm hoping we have handover by end of October but our CRC said on Friday the site supervisor hopes to have a pci date by the Friday coming so I'll find out then but they have done about 80% of electrical work so far it looks with all our down light holes drilled ready for the globes and light switches and bedroom lights already done. All that's really left that I can see is the kitchen appliances, the bathroom sinks, toilets etc, doors to go on hinges and the handles, final coat of paint, our floorboards, panel lift door and our driveway cementing. I don't think that will take overly long considering how fast they have gone so far. But we love our colour choices!! 😍😍
gemm01
I'm hoping we have handover by end of October but our CRC said on Friday the site supervisor hopes to have a pci date by the Friday coming so I'll find out then but they have done about 80% of electrical work so far it looks with all our down light holes drilled ready for the globes and light switches and bedroom lights already done. All that's really left that I can see is the kitchen appliances, the bathroom sinks, toilets etc, doors to go on hinges and the handles, final coat of paint, our floorboards, panel lift door and our driveway cementing. I don't think that will take overly long considering how fast they have gone so far. But we love our colour choices!!

We thought the same thing when we got to this stage but unfortunately it did seem to drag and the Simonds house that being built across the road from us seems to be going the same way. Hope you have better luck

We got told to expect at least a month from 100% done to PCI which... urgh, but understandable!

So we have 1 final progress payment to go!! Excited is an understatement! I'm hoping to hear some good news about a more approx pci/handover date tomorrow 😊😊
Love the choices you’ve made, the selections have come together beautifully

Marshall5858
Love the choices you’ve made, the selections have come together beautifully

Thanks Marshall!!

We love the colours and feel it'll look great once everything is painted and stained 😊😊
CRC said the SS can't give us a pci date yet because he's having trouble booking us in for our concreting as the contractor is busy so still no approx pci date yet but maybe next week hopefully.
What is the brick name? I really like the colour

The colour is Oyster by PGH 😊
gemm01
The colour is Oyster by PGH

Oh yes, I know the ones, we have a Metricon two storey being built near us with the same bricks. Very nice

Spoke to the electrician today and he was finishing up his job today so all electrical work has been completed! Now all that's left is the plumbing, robes and shower install, flooring and concreting and some final paint. Nearing the home stretch I reckon! Even saw our rangehood was in, looks so fancy 😍😍

Flooring and painting all done!! 😍😍😍
It looks wonderful

OMG Almost finish ans it is looking amazing! So just garage door and driveway pending?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum