Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola 32 NSW Mid North Coast

Page 4 of 5
What is the general consensus on electrical with clipsal? Do most people end up spend more?
Sarah13
What is the general consensus on electrical with clipsal? Do most people end up spend more?
Way more

Yep
& we only did basics will do either with electrician as cash or after handover

Hi everyone! I've been slack and not done an update for ages! Besides a post I did a few weeks ago having a whinge about Coral lol! But an actual house update is needed!

We have a START DATE!!!!
September 29. Im beyond excited.

When I get home from work I will add all our choices we selected from our colour appointment on the Gold Coast.
Congrats on getting your start date!!! Only 9 days away
Congrats on start date we are the 26th

Yayyy! Hoping to have my start date soon too. We can compare builds haha

BrownDog77
Congrats on start date we are the 26th

Oh Congrats BrownDog77! Can't wait to watch your progress aswell!
kikihome
Yayyy! Hoping to have my start date soon too. We can compare builds haha

And congrats to you too kikihome! We can all be building buddies haha
We have a house pad!!! Done day 1 Sep 29

woohoo it's a tad exciting seeing movement

Lookin' good! Your land looks nice!

First week down. Pad, piers, a huge fence and getting ready for plumbing and slab. Slab next Friday and frames the Friday after slab. Can't wait.

Woohoo we are running on same time
so exciting

Well we are now into week 3. We've had SOOOOO much rain that we are 2 weeks behind original plan. They are just framing our slab ready for the pour in the coming days and plumbing is in.

Better pic of our formwork

Forgot to upload our slab! Poured October 27 2017

Woohoo it looks big! So exciting

Nice slab! Ours should be poured around the 15th Nov too

WEEK 6: and our frames have only just arrived today!!! SLOW SLOW SLOW! Grrrrr (insert cranky face)
Sarah13
WEEK 6: and our frames have only just arrived today!!! SLOW SLOW SLOW! Grrrrr (insert cranky face)
Arggh that is so frustrating when things don't gp ahead to plan.

Related
19/12/2023
Changing building certifiers mid-build

General Discussion

Hi all, I've received the unwelcome news that our certifier (BCA Certifiers) has merged into the McKenzie Group. A quick Google revealed McKenzie is the mob that…

28/02/2024
Air-Conditioning Installers/Suppliers NSW Central Coast

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Anybody know any good and reasonably priced Air conditioning contractors/companies that could install a ducted air conditioning system in the Central Coast NSW for a small…

5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum