Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

BL- Coral - Grange 26 - Week 21 - its like a lottery

Page 4 of 26
NicMac03
Nice selections. We are having wood vanities too

Oh yaay can't wait to see yours
We were going to go all white but with our boring tile choices think we need some warmth

dougang287
Nice work! We have same tile for kitchen splashback

Thanks
I wanted marble herringbone but couldn't justify $1400 on a splashback when I want pot drawers

BrownDog77
NicMac03

We were going to go all white but with our boring tile choices think we need some warmth

Yes we are having white walls, charcoal floor and up bath and wood vanities. I think the wood does add warmth.

I didn't realise you had started a thread!! Tiles are divine. That marble herringbone is mind blowing. Must be new! I'm sure I've never seen it!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Yay exciting! We had Belga grey short listed before we changed our minds 100 times

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
NicMac03
BrownDog77
NicMac03

Yes we are having white walls, charcoal floor and up bath and wood vanities. I think the wood does add warmth.

So really similar but darker
can't wait to see yours now

MrsJM
I didn't realise you had started a thread!! Tiles are divine. That marble herringbone is mind blowing. Must be new! I'm sure I've never seen it!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Thank you

nicolawhitelaw
Yay exciting! We had Belga grey short listed before we changed our minds 100 times

Lol it was the only one we both could agree on 100%

Love your choices! We're planning to go with different shades of grey and white.

Still trying to work out how to warm it up as we don't want to spend extra at colour selection and all the wood finishes are extra.

Coral Homes - Modified Grange 23

My Thread: viewtopic.php?t=85959
Tracyt
Love your choices! We're planning to go with different shades of grey and white.

Still trying to work out how to warm it up as we don't want to spend extra at colour selection and all the wood finishes are extra.

Our SC told us that having the wood look isn't too $$ but Im not holding my breathe
just adding towels, plants & accessories will make a difference too

BrownDog77
Tracyt

Our SC told us that having the wood look isn't too $$ but Im not holding my breathe

To have sublime teak woodgrain laminate with the natural finish to our bathroom and ensuite vanities was only $70.

NicMac03
BrownDog77
Tracyt

To have sublime teak woodgrain laminate with the natural finish to our bathroom and ensuite vanities was only $70.

Thanks NicMac!

Really nice tile selections BrownDog!

NicMac03
BrownDog77
Tracyt

Thanks Nic we are wanting sublime teak too

MartinsHarmony
Really nice tile selections BrownDog!

Thank you hoping it all looks ok together

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tiles choices ❤️

Gorgeous selections!!! Kitchen splash is going look just stunning!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Woohoo we are officially land owners & in debt
let the fun begin (famous last words)

BrownDog77

Hahaha who would have thought being in debt was exciting right?
congrats! Today was settlement day?

nicolawhitelaw
BrownDog77

Hahaha who would have thought being in debt was exciting right?
congrats! Today was settlement day?

I know right? & it's just going to get worse
yes settlement at long last

Related
9/04/2024
Colorbond roof can you extend its life?

General Discussion

You should pressure clean your roof first and make sure the paint you buy also is anti mould.

2/10/2023
Carter Grange vs. Thomas Archer

Building A New House

We spent close to 2 years in a process with TA. It was horrible..... we got to tender, and the first cut was 50% over our budget which "they care such about meeting ". We…

24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum