Building ForumBuilding A New House

Sunandstars Build - GJ Gardner Hervey Bay - Beachlands 206

Page 4 of 4
Wow, very nice! love the colour selections
2 weeks holy cow batman!!!

Loving your colours and selections

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
I'm so ready to move in Haha! But kind of love the anticipation!

All the electrical was done in 1 day I was so amazed! And they put in wiring for a doorbell me for free cos I realized I forgot about it!
I hope the 2 weeks goes fast for you! It looks lovely

Hi loving your build story! I really love that lined timber look you have in one of your rooms (photo 30) what did you ask for to get that? I would love it in our main bed!

newwyhouse22
Hi loving your build story! I really love that lined timber look you have in one of your rooms (photo 30) what did you ask for to get that? I would love it in our main bed!

Hey Newwy! Thanks so much for following along! Sorry I can't find photo 30, can you link the pic please!

Are you referring to the wood on the exterior?

Hi i have never linked a pic before so not sure if this will work?

newwyhouse22

Hi i have never linked a pic before so not sure if this will work?

Ahh yes! Sorry!! That is the wall lining in the garage. It came standard in my inclusions so unfortunately can't tell you know much it cost!

In my building specifications it says it's called Hardies Pineridge and it was painted in the same colour as my internal wall colour - Earth Child by Wattyl.

I hope that helps!
5 sleep til PCI! Getting the finishing touches! And I bought the comfiest couch ever! Road tripping to the Sunshine Coast on Sunday for curtains and more furniture!

How did it go??? Hopefully hand over soon!

Today is the day!! I've had all sorts of issues trying to get the occupancy certificate from my builder so my bank would issue the final cheque (certifiers not sending the form then my emails not working <_<) but it all haooened at the 11th hour and I'm picking up the cheque as soon as the bank opens and meeting the builder at 11am today.

I'm so beyond excited, I honestly didn't think it was going to happen today! Hopefully everything goes smoothly when I pick the cheque up!
sunandstars
Today is the day!! I've had all sorts of issues trying to get the occupancy certificate from my builder so my bank would issue the final cheque (certifiers not sending the form then my emails not working <_<) but it all haooened at the 11th hour and I'm picking up the cheque as soon as the bank opens and meeting the builder at 11am today.

I'm so beyond excited, I honestly didn't think it was going to happen today! Hopefully everything goes smoothly when I pick the cheque up!

That's sounds exhausting!!!

Congrats on getting keys today!!! Take plenty of pics once your settled

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Great news.... wish you all ťhe best for hand over this morning and the move. Must be a great feeling.

Related
11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

10/06/2023
Pathway to new build : WWYD

Home Finance

A person needs to be licensed to offer financial advice. Surely the accountant you use would have been chosen for his/her expertise in this field. Have you asked your…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum