Henley Monterey Belle Q2

Page 4 of 5
That's great. Same suburb though
Have you started building yet?

No. Just waiting for building permit. Should be very soon
Pirz
No. Just waiting for building permit. Should be very soon

Nice! Will be following your build!

Building permit was issued on 21/01/17. We've been told we're in the ordering phase (whatever that is) and we're awaiting to be assigned an Estimator. Not sure what that's for.

Apparently there is a bit of a backlog with this. Will just have to wait until this is done.
Pirz
Building permit was issued on 21/01/17. We've been told we're in the ordering phase (whatever that is) and we're awaiting to be assigned an Estimator. Not sure what that's for.

Apparently there is a bit of a backlog with this. Will just have to wait until this is done.

strange, in my case they just push it to build.

just the slab done and waiting for it dry up
Finally received a call from our pre-site administrator yesterday to tell us the 'Admin' phase is now complete.

I should receive a call from a new admin person and our site supervisor sometime next week to introduce themselves. Apparently they are now organising the relevant tradies that will be needed for the build.

Looking forward to finally seeing some action!
Pirz
Finally received a call from our pre-site administrator yesterday to tell us the 'Admin' phase is now complete.

I should receive a call from a new admin person and our site supervisor sometime next week to introduce themselves. Apparently they are now organising the relevant tradies that will be needed for the build.

Nice. Inform your bank as well. Once they done the slab, they will send you invoice too

Loving the look of all your choices Pirz, hopefully they get started soon!

mrsdoe
Loving the look of all your choices Pirz, hopefully they get started soon!

Thanks. Both exciting at the same time
zen41
Pirz

Nice. Inform your bank as well. Once they done the slab, they will send you invoice too

Thanks. Just looking forward to things progressing now
Have they started on your block? I seem to be running on the same time frame as you. Got my call last Friday too saying I should expect a call early next week from the SS and CS... Well that hasn't happened yet. Ever since contract signing it has been on go slow mode!
sarzaaa88
Have they started on your block? I seem to be running on the same time frame as you. Got my call last Friday too saying I should expect a call early next week from the SS and CS... Well that hasn't happened yet. Ever since contract signing it has been on go slow mode!

Hi sarzaaa88,

Still nothing yet. Super slow mode indeed. TBH, I think there is a post Christmas build up of jobs. Trying to remain patient
Pirz
sarzaaa88

Hi sarzaaa88,

Still nothing yet. Super slow mode indeed. TBH, I think there is a post Christmas build up of jobs. Trying to remain patient

Hahaha I know what you mean! I'm not too fussed about the build itself, it's more the temp fencing. Constantly having rubbish dumped on my block and Henley keep saying "it must be clear" so we clean in then again two days ago someone dumped 4 car tires and wood on it. My patience is wearing thin lol
Just received a call from my new admin. Very friendly and professional. Told me my site cut would be happening today and a provisional slab pour date of 02/03.

At last some action ?
Pirz
Just received a call from my new admin. Very friendly and professional. Told me my site cut would be happening today and a provisional slab pour date of 02/03.

At last some action

That's great news! The 2nd isn't that far away! How exciting!! I just got told my temp fencing was booked in for tomorrow and my new admin will call me this afternoon with more details

sarzaaa88
Pirz

At last some action

That's great news! The 2nd isn't that far away! How exciting!! I just got told my temp fencing was booked in for tomorrow and my new admin will call me this afternoon with more details

Great news all round. Good luck
Thanks and same to you! Make sure you post pics of your build. Good luck

Nice to see the site cut started
Pirz

Nice to see the site cut started

what is your land size ? look pretty long..
Related
16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum