Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Home Group Wa- Building our First home

Page 4 of 4
Does anyone have any painters they can recommend and fairly priced?
Jamie @ Vibrant Visions gave us a fantastic quote 0435 044 033, he's on Facebook also

Follow our HGWA build in Baldivis @ viewtopic.php?t=83352&f=31&p=1604334#p1604334
Thanks for that will send a msg
How are you guys going after Christmas break Paishe?
Really good! Paving & light switches and everything is in! Now just waiting on Oven to be installed & aircon next week

what about you guys?
Wow how quick did that go! Paving already?! How exciting
and yes good too, they have finished our grey float so I think ceilings are next then waiting to be locked out
how are you finding everything?
Hi guys, does anyone know who hgwa uses for blinds/window coverings? I'm just trying to get mine sorted xx

Following this build. We are building our 1st house too with HGWA.?
What design have you chose! How exciting
Hi Paishe, it's the Bologna. Yap! Scary & exciting. Scary,as we have limited budget & exciting as it is our 1st home?. We wanted to flip/mirror like the design (for sea breeze) but wasn't that lucky.? final drawings were to be released this week?
You will have to make your own blog & post your plans on it! Where are you building?
We are building in Banksia Grove. I'm also new here in Homeone.
Good luck for today Paishe!! Let us know how it all goes
x
Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

6/10/2023
First time building.

General Discussion

Can anyone give me any onfo on New Homes WA? Good or bad, hopefully good just need to know if my choice was good or not? Thanks ❤️

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum