Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Village Square Edmondson Park Stage 16

Page 4 of 46
Drove by the site this morning and looks as though they're up to laying storm water piping; big cement pipes placed at different spots and also being placed inside trenches they've dug. Maybe roads & electrical work will be the next steps...
good to hear progress is being made..seems like they're on track for registration *knock on wood*
As of today

Facing down Dalmatia Ave

These folks are pretty slow!. Really . I think the registration itself takes 2 months after all things been prepped up (roads, pavement etc).
If the deliver by August. They need to get all stuff done by June end. Looks nowhere close atm.
BTW, any idea where are substation padmounts placed for Stage 16?.

Stage 14 or 15 (the one next to 16) looked similar a few months before rego
jonny90
Stage 14 or 15 (the one next to 16) looked similar a few months before rego

Hmm. Then maybe it's on track!. Let's hope for the best 😊.

I was told by the builders that Crownland has a dubious reputation of doing things on a touristy pace. Even Liverpool council is not much better either.

Anyhow I just hope they deliver on their promise. I wonder folks who would have done a price lockup last year would be about to be slugged with price hike. Cause on build gonna happen till at least end of the year.

BTW any idea on padmount substation and which plot will it grace?

Reading through the stage 14&15 forums, at September last year they had the roads paved and registration occurred around February this year...so using that as a guide August isn't looking likely at all.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=76144
(posts toward the end of page 1)

In the same boat, very keen to know where the padmount substations will be placed.
Dont forget they changed the sunset date on our land contracts to Dec 2016.
so im expecting registration before the year end!
sabrelli

Hmm indeed. Let hope they don't keep stretching that. Think you mentioned building with Casaview. Have they had a price rise this year?.

I know a couple have jacked up prices. Also what does it mean locking build contract. Does these mean build needs to commence within that timeframe?.

Cause from what I read on forums that even after land registration cert 149 to all other approvals (Basix etc etc) take another 2-3 months. Is this period counted within the contract period?.
west_rocks
sabrelli

Hmm indeed. Let hope they don't keep stretching that. Think you mentioned building with Casaview. Have they had a price rise this year?.
?.

Going from their website ..base price hasn't changed since Feb 2015 (when i first checked them out). But they could easily increase their package price.

sabrelli
west_rocks
sabrelli

?.

Going from their website ..base price hasn't changed since Feb 2015 (when i first checked them out). But they could easily increase their package price.

Ah sounds positive. Any nearmap updates?.

Nearmap have done the douchey thing and removed the sample images we were allowed to access
[quote="jonny90"]Nearmap have done the douchey thing and removed the sample images we were allowed to access
/quote]
That sux's indeed. Thx

Wooahh can see a flurry of land resale on real estate. Lots 1901, 1621, 1655, 1623, 1613 etc etc.

Lots of churn in the estate aye?.

west_rocks
Wooahh can see a flurry of land resale on real estate. Lots 1901, 1621, 1655, 1623, 1613 etc etc.

This particular one has registration at December 2016...wonder where this info is from and lets hope its not really that late http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-edmondson+park-201482978

The others seem to be from the same agent so maybe they bought a handful with the intention of selling closer to registration at a higher price...would be interesting to see what they are going for.

Drove by the site this morning and they are still working on the storm water drainage but can also see some kerbs being completed.
ss2211
west_rocks

This particular one has registration at December 2016...wonder where this info is from and lets hope its not really that late http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-nsw-edmondson+park-201482978

The others seem to be from the same agent so maybe they bought a handful with the intention of selling closer to registration at a higher price...would be interesting to see what they are going for.

Drove by the site this morning and they are still working on the storm water drainage but can also see some kerbs being completed.

Just recieved an email from crownland with lots available for sale in Villagesquare. There are 16 lots available and the email says expected registration August this year.
askarabbas
ss2211
west_rocks

Just recieved an email from crownland with lots available for sale in Villagesquare. There are 16 lots available and the email says expected registration August this year.

Hmm they would say anything to sell their land.

Are these lots in Stage 17 or later ones like 18,19?

Just out of curiosity what the asking price from Crownland now?.

Standard 450 sqm land with 15m frontage is 525K. The lots are from Stage 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. 16 in total.
askarabbas
Standard 450 sqm land with 15m frontage is 525K. The lots are from Stage 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20. 16 in total.

Markets gone crazy, but sounds about right. Asking rate now a days is 520K for 450sq mtr lot. i.e. 1150$ per sq mtr.

I would assume per sqm price would be more for smaller lots. at least $1200 per sqm for 350 sqm lot.
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum