Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Edmondson Park "Village Square"

Page 4 of 6
Anyone building with FirstStyle ?
Haha that would be me.lol
We are still waiting to do our colours and sign off on the final plans
Lot513

Once the final plans are signed they are very quick. I signed the finals on 12th and the head office called 2 days later and did the colors on last friday. Today they lodged the plans with Cdc. So is pretty good.
thanks Omi
So we have just been told we got out CDC from council and will be having our sign off meeting next week. How long after that do we think it will take to get pegged and slab down?
Hello,

We have purchased a land in village square and hopefully some one would have an idea for below!

1. We are planning to choose between white deign constructions or csb homes? Does any one have any feedback for them.
2. Also, I have been trying to find any info when the school will be built but didn't get any
, I think the only school my daughter can go would be preston public school, near to village square?
EP123
Hi All,

My lot has been pegged out in stage 5 and slab will go down this week

Exciting times!

Hi EP123 who are you building with??
Campion84
EP123
Hi All,

My lot has been pegged out in stage 5 and slab will go down this week

Exciting times!

Hi EP123 who are you building with??

with Vogue Homes
Campion84
So we have just been told we got out CDC from council and will be having our sign off meeting next week. How long after that do we think it will take to get pegged and slab down?

Up to the builder.. it could be even the next day that they can peg out the land. No restriction once the approvals obtained from council/cdc
Did anyone have a lawyer go through the Construction Contract ?
Na I haven't. Did anyone get any lawyers for the building contact?
Lot513
Hi Omi,

Same here, we haven't signed our finals either

Omi
No we haven't. We did not even sign the final plans yet. This is really frustrating. Have you signed the final plans yet?

Im so Glad I chose a smaller builder, they are so much more personal and are willing to do anything service is great and everything on time ..
khairy81
Lot513
Hi Omi,

Same here, we haven't signed our finals either

Omi
No we haven't. We did not even sign the final plans yet. This is really frustrating. Have you signed the final plans yet?

Im so Glad I chose a smaller builder, they are so much more personal and are willing to do anything service is great and everything on time ..

Hi Khairy81, Who are you building with ?
How's everyone's progress ?
Not good at all. Cdc have been approved but still waiting for the final tender price from the builder.

You are building with firststyle right? How is your progress? Did they start building?
Ours us actually going well. Slab and frame work done within 3 weeks. I'm hoping this speed continues
Has anyone come across double transfer or simultaneous registration?
I went through Fowler homes and my solicitor told us the land we are dealing has not been settled and there will be a double transfer. Some banks are rejecting double transfer. Never came across something and blame Fowler homes for not being transparent. Avoid them at all cost
Omi
Not good at all. Cdc have been approved but still waiting for the final tender price from the builder.

You are building with firststyle right? How is your progress? Did they start building?

Hi Omi, Still waiting on CDC approval. Very frustrating
How long did it take CDC to approve your plans ?
Tell me about it.i got the cdc approved on 21st feb and only got my final tender price yesterday. They are extremely slow and I think they have over burdened themselves.
Related
5/11/2023
Building a 39 square house in Schofields Sydney

General Discussion

No idea about the driveway question, but your price for a house that size including landscaping seems very good!

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum