Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Uncle Tonksy's SPH build - All Done!

Page 4 of 6
The feature tiles are awesome! They are a mix of polished and brushed metal tiles. Hopefully with the mirrors in and the lights in the ensuite, they should look the dogs bollocks!
The flooring is going to be a jarrah look vinyl plank. Looked good in the shop, so hopefully it turns out well when it's laid!
PCI tomorrow!
that must of been your car parked out front in the afternoon :p

really like the frontage and those stained double doors
Sure was! Just had a quick look around before tomorrow.
Definitely a good idea to check before PCI. Means you can check external stuff before hand and focus more on internals on the day.
Looking good
- good luck with PCI!
Your place looks great, I like the metalic feature tiles. Oh, and the huge kitchen too!

All the best for PCI and handover
PCI all done with out a hitch! SS is a legend. Photo feat coming soon. But for now a teaser

Mmmm nice teaser .... looking good
Glad all went well for you.
Love those tiles
Very nice.
righto,

the PCI was a breeze, couldn't fault much at all! there are a lot of touch ups to be done from the painter, but other than that the house was great. Bloody huge, but great. Oh and a section of render still missing!

Very happy with all of our selections and colour choices.

The front of the house all finished with the garage doors on

The ensuite all finished

The massive chefs kitchen! my sexy wifes palace. There should be no shortage of cupboard space

Some garage shots

and the rear roller door

The kitchen/ Alfresco doors

The finished laundry

The view looking down the back yard

Really happy with the build and the company, big shout out to the SS. Might be a bit hectic from here in as all the finishing touches are added, but will try and get updated pics as they come.

Enjoy
Really gorgeous home UT.
Kitchen is to die for!
looks great UT, fantastic looking ensuite and kitchen!
Big it is!! Gorgeous it is!!
Great stuff - good luck with all the finishing touches
Wow UT,

It looks excellent!!!
Thanks guys, the next two weeks will be fix ups inside then the finishing push will kick in! Going to try and get landscaping, lighting, flooring and blinds knocked over in two weeks!
Godd luck with all of that
WOW, looks great! Cant believe all that sand you have built on! Exact opposite here in SA - clay, clay and more clay!!!
Awesome!! Good luck with everything else!
Related
20/06/2023
Builder has not done something - can I ask for a variation f

Building A New House

I work with owner, he/she is my man on the ground and I instruct them when to visit the site and take photos and I have other tools in the bag.

25/12/2023
Foil wrap not done before brickwork

General Discussion

I am in the same situation, would you be able to give some insights in to this? I am in SA

1/09/2023
Things can be done after construction.

Building A New House

Depends what you're current inclusions are, but we're not including wardrobes and will just use second hand ones until we can save later on to get them built. Also have a…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum