More inner walls
( with happiness )

Master Ensuite and WIR
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/Inner2.jpg

WC Door Powder room and Bed 2 & 3

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/Inner4.jpg

Niche things in Gallery

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/Inner3.jpg

And Raider of the Lost Arc style the light from the staff shall highlight the secret Niche in the wall

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/Inner1.jpg
Brilliant

80% done on the bricking and run out of bricks.
Grrrrrr

My Target date for plate height was 19th December.
Grrrrr and Grrrrr again
I'm so jealous, you have niches and a powder room ***stamping feet rather loudly***

Very very nice...show off
lynnebin1968
I'm so jealous, you have niches and a powder room ***stamping feet rather loudly***

Very very nice...show off

Im stamping my feet . No Bricks !!!

But I appreciate the show off remark. Taa

Mike : " There is someone at the door Neil"
Neil : " I suppose Im the one that has to answer it then "
Mike : " But you like meeting people "
Neil : " If I had a penny for every time I had to open the door I'd have 5 pound 63"

Emergency everyone " Viviens socks have escaped "
Mike " If you cant keep control of your socks Vivien you shant be allowed to have any"

6 inch nails for acupuncture performed on Neil!
You and your Young Ones Echo!!

My brother used to be a big fan of them... me...not so much.

Guess what i'm watching!!

Location Location Location!!

And this annoying couple knocked back a house because they didn't like the giant beautiful house.
There was an episode of the young ones that included the 4 horseman of the apocolypse. ( it also included the Vicar of Dibley woman - Dawn French and the ab Fab girl - Jennifer Saunders) Famine, Pestilence, death and the other one

They were playing scrabble ! There is an enormous amount of rubbish inside my head lately!

( Ironically the Ab fab intro song - not the pet shop boys version - was sung by adrian edmondson - who played Vivien.

Mr T eh, you crazy moderator you ( I still like chuck better )
Excellent.

I now have timber for roofing on site and still no bricks to complete bricking to plate height.

Once again lets dicuss cutlery . Forkin' builders.......
If i were you i'd be thinking knifen builders...

I like chuck better too
Echo
There was an episode of the young ones that included the 4 horseman of the apocolypse. ( it also included the Vicar of Dibley woman - Dawn French and the ab Fab girl - Jennifer Saunders) Famine, Pestilence, death and the other one

They were playing scrabble ! There is an enormous amount of rubbish inside my head lately!

( Ironically the Ab fab intro song - not the pet shop boys version - was sung by adrian edmondson - who played Vivien.

Mr T eh, you crazy moderator you ( I still like chuck better )

EWWWW if I had the pet shop boys in my head I would decapitate myself
lynnebin1968

EWWWW if I had the pet shop boys in my head I would decapitate myself

Whoops , Touched a nerve with crappy eighty's music. My Apologies Lynne

Anywho! It was Jodie that decided off with my head.

Ahhhhggghhh On the way home I noticed Roofing , Eve stuff and guttering on site that cant be installed without achieving plate height, which aint gonna happen with no bricks to finish the job.

Never trust a man who, when alone in a room with a tee cosy, doesn't try it on !
Have you ever tried a tea cosy on? Cause i have.

And they itch.
Seriously tho Echo **takes Queen Chuck Mod hat off**, when are the remaining bricks arriving??

I am really really REALLY keen to see your place finished!! (as i presume you are too... LOL)

Its such a stunning plan, it really deserves to be BUILT!!!

Better living through denial.
wow great plan. Sorry to hear they are taking their sweet time getting it built.

Very funny thread though I
a lot.
Chedasha
wow great plan. Sorry to hear they are taking their sweet time getting it built.

Very funny thread though I
a lot.

Many Thanx Chedasha, a few laughs to keep me sane ( nope thats a bit optimistic , and at the very least a bit too late )

Today's Tip #47 : Always carry a tub of butter with you, that way if you get your head caught between the railings on a staircase, simple grease up your ears and slide on out!

Got bricks delivered this morning to complete to plate height. Builder says there is only half a days work to be done and then the chippy's can commence on Wednesday. Will believe this when it happens.

Rang CLO yesterday and she was on the phone, reception said " do you wish to leave a message "
Nope Ill Hold Thanks.
3 minutes later " she is still busy on the phone "
No Ill hold some more
5 minutes late still on the phone
Ill Hold thanks
8 minutes later still on the phone
" I would like to leave a message, please have the CLO phone me within the hour or I will personally visit them this arvo to discuss where my brick are"
Oh CLO is off the phone now.
Yep Thought that may be the case.
hence Bricks delivered on a saturday morning\
Forkin Builders

Well worth the wait holding on then....
So you're bricking SHOULD be finished now then?? Yes??? yes???

And we're expecting the roof frames etc to be starting TOMORROW????

I'm hungry. And tired. But i've got darts tonight so it won't be an early one
Plate Height confirmed

Latest Bricking pics

WIP and App Cupbourb and fridge recess in Kitchen
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/photo-2.jpg

Gallery
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/photo-1.jpg

Dining room
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac223/Echo2010/photo.jpg
You have an appliance cupboard!!! No way!!! My mom would KILL (Seriously... she would...) for an appliance cupboard!!!

And I do believe I've been working with insurance claims for waaaaaay too long... as i just sat here for five mins thinking to myself, "why would Echo have a Without Prejudice appliance cupboard?"

Durrrr...

Looking great tho
Jodie80
You have an appliance cupboard!!! No way!!! My mom would KILL (Seriously... she would...) for an appliance cupboard!!!

And I do believe I've been working with insurance claims for waaaaaay too long... as i just sat here for five mins thinking to myself, "why would Echo have a Without Prejudice appliance cupboard?"

Durrrr...

Looking great tho

Without prejudice , You are a plonker.

Might need you help but, On Lynne's thread I seem to have upset someone. Hope I handled it correctly.
Yay, plate height equals another invoice ( this one dated the 18th and bricking completed the 20th

Oh and 5 days to pay
Tho we are 5 weeks, and then some overdue- plate height was to be 19th December 09, give slab was laid early October, not a big ask for a single story )

Bugger, Burnt the pizza ( AGAIN ) posting on this bloody site.
Related
22/09/2023
Progress Payments - Flood rebuild

General Discussion

haha a draw? didnt realise we were battling!

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum