Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building our family home coral marcoola 30

Page 30 of 35
Hmmm I wouldn't be too happy about the drains. I have a similar issue with the height of a pipe that is actually sitting up out of the soil and the SS said it is fixable

Surely that means your drains can be changed. And after all, you're not asking for anything that's not in your plans

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Exactly! Hopefully it can be fixed before walk through

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
At our handover we complained because all our drains had been lowered far too low. Supposedly they were right, no problem! We are raising them again by taking top off and adding a length of pipe plus joiner etc and then putting drain top back on at height to suit landscaping. Annoying and costs but easier that waiting for something which won't happen! Good luck to you for getting them done for you. We had already had the plumber back to lower down pipe connections which would have been broken when run over. Plumbing was the only trade we had problems with. Two of our sinks leaked into the cabinets.
Oh good to know oldies! Nothing has been don't and no surprise didn't hear back from SS..... I'm hoping cause our contract says 100mm they will fix it but like you said not worth waiting around until it's fixed
the bricks were washed today and once again swimming pool in our back yard so the stupid drains aren't working anyway! But on a positive the bricks look amazing!!!

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
Totally in love with the front view...
Omg that is breathtaking! Why didnt i go eclipse the whole way round
you have done your home justice!

Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Gorgeous. So glad I have eclipse too. Ours are now about 2/3 finish. Can't wait to see them all cleaned up like yours. That is no good about the water pooling. Hope they fix it soon.

So pleased with the eclipse! We were very worried about the facade as we just went with the standard and got the aircon in stead but so glad we did

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
It's looking great! Standard facade is fine it works well.... We have the standard hope it works like yours.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796
Been pouring rain all day, going to check out how well our drains are working lol

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
It will be a good test BTTB. It hasn't stopped all day has it?!

No not at all! Probably good timing as whoever would be inspecting it would be there tomorrow I think surely they wouldn't allow coral to leave a puddle my baby could drown in there?!?

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
So not as bad as I thought and I really have no issues when I saw my neighbours 'pool'

A lot better than it was..... But....

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
Oh dear..... is that ur neighbours house. That's terrible!!!
Glad urs pulled up ok. 😊

Omg coral gave your neighbour a courtesy moat!

Sorry not sure why i was thinking it was coral haha. Who is the builder?

Lol von because it's something coral would do??? And yep it is coral! The plumbers will be busy there tomorrow I hope

Tara
viewtopic.php?t=82565
yes it sounds like a coral thing lol

Glad the rain wasn't a problem for you. Love the bricks and the look of the front 😍 !!

http://www.forum.homeone.com.au/viewtop ... 31&t=82452
Your bricks look amazing!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Related
27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

2/02/2024
Combining Alfresco with the family room

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi everyone, Newbie renovator here, after some advice for combining our family room in the picture and the alfresco and make a larger family room. There is a flush sill…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum