Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairwater in Blacktown by Australand

Page 30 of 66
Kml1184
To Hjr11

Oh thats not very pleasant experience. But you are one of the lucky ones to do the pre inspection earlier than expected. You must be very excited to move into your new house. Do you mind me asking how long is the process now after the inspections until you can move in ?

Actually we have also put in a deposit with one of frasers property. Just want to have an idea.
Thanks and congrats again.
[/quote]
Hi All,
Let's share a good news.
Frasers have agreed to put in privacy locks in master bedroom from Stage 11, 2nd release including and onwards.
They & their design team accepted my concern & appreciated my feedback.
Yayyyy, sorry for the first release but at least there is something better for new release.

Kml1184
To Hjr11

Oh thats not very pleasant experience. But you are one of the lucky ones to do the pre inspection earlier than expected. You must be very excited to move into your new house. Do you mind me asking how long is the process now after the inspections until you can move in ?

Actually we have also put in a deposit with one of frasers property. Just want to have an idea.
Thanks and congrats again.
[/quote]

Hi Kml,
Yes, we are very excited & once you do the pre settlement inspection done, it's only 2-3 weeks till you settle.
That means, once you get the news of the inspection start packing because it will happen too quick before you realise that settlement is happening.

My settlement is happening in the 1st week of April & inspection was on 15th March to give you an idea.

All the best everyone.

Hjr_11
lionc1ty
Anyone here has suggestion of a reliable building inspector to recommend?

Hi, I will be using one soon & will provide the feedback once all done.

Looks you have good experience with the inspector. Can I have the contact? Thank you
could you share the details of those banks?

Thanks

Hjr_11
h8nlv
Hi...Glad i found this forum and see many active users for this development.

If you don't mind sharing how was the valuation went? Was it under or over the contract price and by how much?

Cheers.

My valuation is done by 2 banks & both came higher than the contract price.

shathom
could you share the details of those banks?

Thanks

Hjr_11
h8nlv
Hi...Glad i found this forum and see many active users for this development.

If you don't mind sharing how was the valuation went? Was it under or over the contract price and by how much?

Cheers.

My valuation is done by 2 banks & both came higher than the contract price.

Just replied to your message.

lionc1ty
Hjr_11
lionc1ty
Anyone here has suggestion of a reliable building inspector to recommend?

Hi, I will be using one soon & will provide the feedback once all done.

Looks you have good experience with the inspector. Can I have the contact? Thank you

Just replied to your message

Would you feel comfortable sharing the names of these banks in the open forum perhaps?

Hope everyone had a good Easter break..

Went for a drive around Fairwater over the weekend...The Greenbank houses along Putters Way or closest to Putters Way still appear to look the same as they were in Feb...might have to brace for more delays, but lets see what their latest update is...Construction seems to have begun on the Boulevard collection too (at least the houses on putters way opposite to those Greenbank houses)..
@Dasi: Greenbank collection seems to have slowed down quite a bit. I'm probably guessing August for our settlement
Hi all

Yes, I noticed that a couple of weeks ago. You will notice that some houses in the Avenue Collection are progressing faster than Greenbank 2. I'm pretty sure that release was couple months before the Avenue??

Any guess why that is the case, or am I seeing it wrong?
Not certain about the reason but i definitely know that avenue was released after greenbank
hygenex
Hi all,
I was there this morning and was told that there's only 1 left at the current phase which is 2 bedroom unit $627,000.

I checked all the units and they are all amazing to me. Especially the unit with studio type on top of the garage. The price maybe will be in the next phase is 1.2 million. With levy

The other unit that i like is 4 bedroom with the capacity to make it 6 due to the 2 rooms on the ground used in the demo as rumpus and office. Price forecast is 1.1mil detached. No levy.

Are you saying Ashlar release all sold already except one left only?
DASI
Not certain about the reason but i definitely know that avenue was released after greenbank

Different contractor
lionc1ty
hygenex
Hi all,
I was there this morning and was told that there's only 1 left at the current phase which is 2 bedroom unit $627,000.

I checked all the units and they are all amazing to me. Especially the unit with studio type on top of the garage. The price maybe will be in the next phase is 1.2 million. With levy

The other unit that i like is 4 bedroom with the capacity to make it 6 due to the 2 rooms on the ground used in the demo as rumpus and office. Price forecast is 1.1mil detached. No levy.

Are you saying Ashlar release all sold already except one left only?

I believe its all the houses from all the previous releases..not the Ashlar release..there was quite a bit left over from the Jacaranda collection...
lionc1ty
DASI

Different contractor

Or they want the houses from boulevard release along putters way to be mostly completed so that greenbank people along putters way do not have to put up with constant construction work right opposite their house when they settle and move in...same could be said about the lakeview houses and the avenue houses that face each other...its just a theory..
Has there been any update email sent for any of the releases? I haven't received anything for Greenbank yet
Nope none yet...they usually end towards the end of the month..so maybe tomorrow?
DASI
lionc1ty
DASI

Different contractor

Or they want the houses from boulevard release along putters way to be mostly completed so that greenbank people along putters way do not have to put up with constant construction work right opposite their house when they settle and move in...same could be said about the lakeview houses and the avenue houses that face each other...its just a theory..

Hi DASI

I like your theory- you are very wise

However, If they do the same with the Jacaranda collection and slow down on the Boulevard collection then I'll be onto customer relations. All of Greenbank 2 should be well advanced of The Avenue.

It is a bit of concern for us in the later releases.
We'll wait and see I guess.
lionc1ty
DASI

Different contractor

Last update on the Avenue was a completion timeline of Q4 this year...
Does anyone know when the Ashlar release is going on sale?
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum