Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Living Homes

Page 30 of 45
@blissjohnson2 mate i kno ur tender is around couple of months old. Still price difference not going to be more then 5%. If you send me your tender going to be really really helpful for me.
@blissjohnson2 my email address: subhra1981@yahoo.com
subhra1981
Thanks a lot sms14 for your response. We should communicate with rather very closely so that every one is benificial. Not the builder. Plz let me know the upgrade details with price. By the way who is ur Sales officer at willowdale. Its better to use this office as here you hv the same house, u can refer to it any time. I will be waiting for ur reply

Talk to Graham key of NLH. He is general manager and normally available at willowdel during weekends. U can talk to me in whatsApp if u wish. I can help u in the process.

sudu i m already intouch with Graham, he is out of country upto end of this month.
subhra1981
@sudu i m already intouch with Graham, he is out of country upto end of this month.

Yea I know about it. Did u sign the contract? If not just to let u know you can do tiles and driveways by yourself after handover. That is one way, but you have to pay from yourself as some bank don't allow it to include it in the mortgage. U can confirm that with yr bank.

sudu thanx fir the info. Hv u done it in your case? If yes how much credit u got and how much it costs? I like glossy porceilin tiles 600x600 or 300x600. Price around $40/sqm. But dont know the instal cost
@blissjohnson2 if you can plz help me out with your upgrade list with price and total house tender price. It going to give me my projected home price. Thnx
Any one want to share their total upgrade list price list. Hv to place the tender order soon.
Hi every one, is there any one who building with NLH,but not dealing with them directly. Buying from an outside the company sales person? Please share
Just wondering if anyone has recently upgraded from 20mm stone benchtops (included in the upgrade package) to the 40mm stone benchtops and how much roughly NLH is charging for this? (I know it probably depends on design)
Unfortunately we have not heard of dealing with an external sales person in regards to builders - it is already stressful enough and to think of going through a third party may just sound very costly.

In regard to the 40mm stone it cost us around $1500. However this cost may be different now. We signed the contract over 2 years ago and the prices for the upgrades change over time
Thanks very much Figs!
Which design are you building?
Figs01 thanks for your reply. I am planning to build Azalia 4 at willowdale. Can you please help me with the upgrades that you have done with price list so that before signing contract i can get idea about the end price?
shon-aa
Thanks very much Figs!
Which design are you building?

We are building the Oak. Same design as the display home at Oran Park

We are building the Grevillea 4.1
shon-aa
Ooh I did like the Oak, we went and had a look at it to check out the walk in robe behind the bed.

How much was ur tender price?
subhra1981
shon-aa
Ooh I did like the Oak, we went and had a look at it to check out the walk in robe behind the bed.

Hi subhra,
We haven't finalised everything yet.
Just need to make sure we have all upgrades decided on before we get a final price.
shon-aa
subhra1981
shon-aa

Hi subhra,
We haven't yet finalised everything yet.
Just need to make sure we have all upgrades decided on before we get a final price.

What are the upgrades u r planning for? I can give u lil bit idea
subhra1981
What are the upgrades u r planning for? I can give u lil bit idea

We already have prices for almost everything we are getting
shon-aa can we get price quotes other then tender? They said hv to do the tender otherwise they cant give price. Can u plz give the prices for your upgrade. It really going to help me. Which area u r building?
Related
10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

25/09/2023
Epoxy floors in living area

General Discussion

That would be great -Thank you.

15/11/2023
Kitchen living Dining

General Discussion

Can anyone suggest a house layout where the kitchen-dining - living runs the length across the rear of the house left to right where our best view will be we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum