Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 29 of 38
Faykis as far as I know the access is freely available with Joel as a contact if there is a need for it, my builder had no issue in accessing the site.

Hi faykis,
Like you we bought the land separately.
Silvia
Hi FirsTimer,
Who is building your home?
Silvia
FirsTimer
Faykis/Silvia I am new to all this, spoke with the builder and they said that so long they have done the bore test and land survey Blacktown council permits an pre registration plan submissions and that is what they are doing to do today following the finance pre-approval provided by me

Thanks for sharing..I will discuss the same with my builder.
Btw, who are you building with ?
Rawson homes

Thank you for letting us know.
Silvia
FirsTimer
Faykis/Silvia I am new to all this, spoke with the builder and they said that so long they have done the bore test and land survey Blacktown council permits an pre registration plan submissions and that is what they are doing to do today following the finance pre-approval provided by me

I just spoke to the black town council and they said there is no provision for da approval before land registration for residential property. It is allowed in some cases when it's a r4 subdivision ( for apartments) post environmental clearance. Could you get more details from your builder please, if this is true then we can get our builder as well to do it.
renoy_jacob_dan
FirsTimer

I just spoke to the black town council and they said there is no provision for da approval before land registration for residential property. It is allowed in some cases when it's a r4 subdivision ( for apartments) post environmental clearance. Could you get more details from your builder please, if this is true then we can get our builder as well to do it.

Well I am just pasting the email I got from the builder just this morning following the finance pre-approval
Hi Sid,

Thank you for the good news!

I will let the Compliance Team know and we will submit your DA today. Once it's done, I will send you a confirmation email.

I guess we just gonna have to wait for the email of lodgement.

Hi all,
Please see the confirmation of DA submission, I am not sure of the internal mechanics/legalities but this is what the builder told me..
Dear Sid,

Hope you are well.

Please be advised that we have lodged the DA application for Lot 30, Kunic Street, Riverstone to Blacktown Council today.

In regards to the land registration I called Council today to follow up. However, your lot details didn’t show up in Council system yet. I will keep follow up and keep you posted.
Hi all

We're in Lot 69 and will likely be one of the earlier builds/completions — if land ever registers!

Anyone on here in Lot 68, 70 or 84? Wondering what people are thinking regarding fences. Colorbond, timber? Has anyone noticed what others in the surrounding new estates are doing?
I presume colourbond would be the most chosen fence type.
All, Any news on registration date ??
MarkPus
I presume colourbond would be the most chosen fence type.

I figured. Just thought I'd check in.
Hi ncjc,
We have lot 71 and our daughter has lot 70. Have not had much discussion re fencing yet but we are not set on either so let's get building and discuss then. We are ready to build also, our daughter will be soon. So no holdups re fencing from us.
Regards,
Silvia
Titania71
Hi ncjc,
We have lot 71 and our daughter has lot 70. Have not had much discussion re fencing yet but we are not set on either so let's get building and discuss then. We are ready to build also, our daughter will be soon. So no holdups re fencing from us.
Regards,
Silvia

Sounds good!
Hi all,

Just received this from our agent:

"Update on registration

We are currently just waiting for Subdivision release so we can lodge with Land Titles

Please feel free to call me if you require further asssistance."
ncjc, May I please ask as to who is your agent

FirsTimer
ncjc, May I please ask as to who is your agent

George @ First Choice Realty
Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has any further news about the registration date? We are already approaching mid April & yet no progress.
Tried calling Joel a couple of times today but only got his voicemail box......

With the Easter break just a few days away, before we know it, the month of May will be upon us & we will still be waiting.

Very frustrating....

Peter
Hi Peter,
I am sure your frustration is felt by most of us. Heard nothing.
Regards,
Silvia
Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum