Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Fairwater in Blacktown by Australand

Page 29 of 66
They are very fast in getting the structures up... the internal work takes a lot of time...

Hi Navman

Thanks for responding to me. I know you must be excited because you have been waiting to get your settlement completed and get into your home. All the best with your inspections, etc...

I have friends who have homes built in other areas and have heard their frustration about the progress with their developers/ builders. I think we all made a good choice with Fraser Property at Fairwater.

Cheers
Anyone here has suggestion of a reliable building inspector to recommend?
lionc1ty

Hi, I will be using one soon & will provide the feedback once all done.

Hjr_11
lionc1ty

Hi, I will be using one soon & will provide the feedback once all done.

Thank you.
anyone got the price list for the latest release?
Hi lion1ty

I have a copy but can't work out how to insert in this message box from my IPad. If you want to IM me your email address I can the email it to you? It looks like some good opportunities for first home buyers or investors.
One Boulevard Buyer
Hi lion1ty

I have a copy but can't work out how to insert in this message box from my IPad. If you want to IM me your email address I can the email it to you? It looks like some good opportunities for first home buyers or investors.

can you please send to xiaoweijiang2810@hotmail.com ? Thank you!
I did inspection already this week early. All pretty good and very clean, service perfect, it is Australian dream home absolutely
Anyone is interested in a 3bed Habitat townhouse (Torrens title, landsize213, internal 204sqm) in the Avenue Collection ? Please leave me a message, I will send you more details.
Hi, anyone who has a price list can upload by using http://tinypic.com where you should be able to upload price list and share the link here...

Many thanks
Hi all,
I was there this morning and was told that there's only 1 left at the current phase which is 2 bedroom unit $627,000.

I checked all the units and they are all amazing to me. Especially the unit with studio type on top of the garage. The price maybe will be in the next phase is 1.2 million. With levy

The other unit that i like is 4 bedroom with the capacity to make it 6 due to the 2 rooms on the ground used in the demo as rumpus and office. Price forecast is 1.1mil detached. No levy.
Hi...Glad i found this forum and see many active users for this development.

If you don't mind sharing how was the valuation went? Was it under or over the contract price and by how much?

Cheers.
h8nlv
Hi...Glad i found this forum and see many active users for this development.

If you don't mind sharing how was the valuation went? Was it under or over the contract price and by how much?

Cheers.

My valuation is done by 2 banks & both came higher than the contract price.

lionc1ty

My building inspection is done. Very happy with the results. Nigel, my building inspector found some problems which I would never notice. Glad that I had him on the job.
Please let me know if you want his details.
He was suggested by my solicitor.

Awesome stuff...
Hjr_11
lionc1ty

My building inspection is done. Very happy with the results. Nigel, my building inspector found some problems which I would never notice. Glad that I had him on the job.

Did Fraser Property agree to solve whatever the problems that Nigel found out? and were they minor issues or major ones?
My pre settlement inspection is done, house looks pretty nice but Frasers have not used a common sense in some of the things, like no en suite door but at the same time no privacy lock on the master bedroom door, it is the design fault but they will not change it. Also, only 2 down lights in the bedrooms instead of 4 with warm white gloves to meet their rating but at the expense of the owners.
Also, only one headlamp on the kitchen island bench where the sample houses are different.
Not sure what has been the experience of others, if you could share would be great.
Expected a higher level of sense than other builders but a bit on a low side from Frasers.

DASI
Hjr_11
lionc1ty

Did Fraser Property agree to solve whatever the problems that Nigel found out? and were they minor issues or major ones?

They have not said yes or no to it. They said, if they think it is a defect only than they will correct the problems. But my inspector told me that, if they dispute anything than ask them to talk to him not myself.
Nigel will deal as it is identified by him.

Overall, Frasers will try not to accept it, that is the impression I got.

Even my gas cooker was wobbly and I reported as a defect & the lady told me that is not our fault it comes from factory as it is.
So I said, ask them to replace it and she was still trying to deny.

I am not happy the way they took the problems we explained. Not a good experience.

Also, we had to finish our appointment quickly as they had another appointment waiting for them.

To Hjr11

Oh thats not very pleasant experience. But you are one of the lucky ones to do the pre inspection earlier than expected. You must be very excited to move into your new house. Do you mind me asking how long is the process now after the inspections until you can move in ?

Actually we have also put in a deposit with one of frasers property. Just want to have an idea.
Thanks and congrats again.
[/quote]
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum