Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Sloping Narrow site: Hamptons style build. Cabinetry

Page 28 of 28
Dani_J
Yay for power! How good do your stairwell pendants look!! And love the strip lighting in the ensuite

Thanks Dani.

They finished the rest of the strip lights in the kitchen today. Very pleased with the result.

Wow looks so good! Especially with all your appliances installed as well

Christoshizz
kezza71
Hi Christoshizz I am wondering what other colours you are putting with those bricks. I am in regional Victoria and selkirk don't have any addresses nearby for me to look at...I haven't even seen them in real life but I love the colour from the website. Like you I was trying to decide between cloudburst and thunderstorm.

Hi kezza, I have a tonne of photos of both. PM me and I'll try email you some or something.

The cloudburst has more of a blue/grey tone
The thunderstorm has a more warm brown tone to it and it's darker. Both are nice.

Cloudburst has a 3 month or more wait as apparently they are having problems producing it (this made our decision for us!)
I have cloudburst beautiful colour it's a grey colour and thunderstorm is more browns but there crap bricks mine are all chipped if you decide on these bricks make sure your bricklayers are excellent brickies
kathysangel
Christoshizz
kezza71
Hi Christoshizz I am wondering what other colours you are putting with those bricks. I am in regional Victoria and selkirk don't have any addresses nearby for me to look at...I haven't even seen them in real life but I love the colour from the website. Like you I was trying to decide between cloudburst and thunderstorm.

Hi kezza, I have a tonne of photos of both. PM me and I'll try email you some or something.

The cloudburst has more of a blue/grey tone
The thunderstorm has a more warm brown tone to it and it's darker. Both are nice.

Cloudburst has a 3 month or more wait as apparently they are having problems producing it (this made our decision for us!)
I have cloudburst beautiful colour it's a grey colour and thunderstorm is more browns but there crap bricks mine are all chipped if you decide on these bricks make sure your bricklayers are excellent brickies

Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

23/11/2023
Maximum Garage Width - Narrow Lot (Willoughby Council NSW)

Building A New House

Thanks again for this information. If you do hear anything different, would be great to know >

8/12/2023
Narrow block design with 2 car space

General Discussion

dimensions on your original plan are inconsistent and with accurate dimensions (including site plan, upstairs and down) i could make a proper scale drawing with furniture…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum