Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 27 of 44
NicMac03
nicolawhitelaw
Yay!!!! What tiles are they? They look like mine! Ours start tomorrow so excited
are you doing the floor tile over the bath or the wall tile?

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756

They are belga charcoal and they will go up over the bath and up one wall in ensuite that has vanity and mirror on it.

Woo awesome. Have I asked you already? Sorry if I did. When I read the name I was like oh I'm having dejavu

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
Looks amazing belga charcoal was one of my choices but i went with the grey last minute

Looks great Nic , I think you will be in before us

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke locked out
Milestone

No way you are still heaps in front of us!

NicMac03
Milestone

No way you are still heaps in front of us!

i know it's just crazy how they work it all out. Love the tiles I think we have the same in the outdoor area..

They look fantastic! Won't show hubby as he wanted them
I went the grey

BrownDog77
I went the grey

Thanks
the grey is lovely too, we debated between them and hoped the charcoal wasnt to harsh!

NicMac03
BrownDog77
I went the grey

Thanks
the grey is lovely too, we debated between them and hoped the charcoal wasnt to harsh!

Not harsh at all they look great

Kitchen delivered today, sitting in the loungeroom, could see it through the window. Internal fitout is complete now apparently, so ss email says.

NicMac03
Kitchen delivered today, sitting in the loungeroom, could see it through the window. Internal fitout is complete now apparently, so ss email says.

i thought I saw you getting a big delivery today congrats is it installed

Milestone
NicMac03

No its not due to be installed til next week!

NicMac03
Milestone
NicMac03

No its not due to be installed til next week!

thats awesome I think I am seeing your house more than my own it's to far out, I am just as excited for you. ( I did just read you said it was in the lounge room
)

Yes it would be hard not having the house close, i go past everyday if not twice a day! We had a site clean today too. Emptied the overflowing bin and got rid of all the broken roof tiles and bricks.

NicMac03
Yes it would be hard not having the house close, i go past everyday if not twice a day! We had a site clean today too. Emptied the overflowing bin and got rid of all the broken roof tiles and bricks.

thats good it's amazing how filthy they are. Are your eaves done yet.

Milestone
NicMac03

No eaves yet. I asked when and was told our chippie is off to do a roof then will be back to do eaves. Any news on your tiles being finished?

NicMac03

Something a bit fun for the laundry

i love this Nic nearly picked this for our ldy

NicMac03
Milestone
NicMac03

No eaves yet. I asked when and was told our chippie is off to do a roof then will be back to do eaves. Any news on your tiles being finished?

no he has till Saturday so not sure and we got our next payment request today but not sure if it's all been done so a little nervous about paying it. Not sure if painting has to be done first? Can't get there till Friday so hoping it's nearly done

Just went back and staked your selections to see your kitchen Colours how exciting can't wait to see it all done

Looking forward to seeing it come together. Hoping its not too boring, we played it pretty safe. Hoping laundry tile isnt too much, wanted something a bit fun as i wasnt game anywhere else
i wondered when next payment is due. Hopefully u get a nice surprise Friday and its done.

We have chosen the belga charcoal too. I can't wait to see it all come together. ?
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum