Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Journey - Manhattan 25

Page 27 of 44
Lol Marcoola what on earth are quad gutters?? Never specified anything so must be standard lol

MrsJM
It looks good Lexie but gosh makes you wonder how they get it so wrong!!

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

MrsJM it's like it was a sign!! The stress I have had thinking about the surf must on the facade and then they go and miss it all together!! I'm finding it humorous actually!! But I know once the garage is on and the front door is stained I will want a bit of lightness so I'm hoping to just get surfmist above the Windows! And if not, hubby can get out there and paint it hahaha

How are you travelling my dear??
Hey Marcoola, we chose Quad gutter instead of Trimline and were charged $80 for them.
Only 3 weeks, Lexie! Wow, even if that doubles you're nearly there. We've been powering along but not quite up to your pace. Enjoy the rest of your holiday!
Oldies
Hey Marcoola, we chose Quad gutter instead of Trimline and were charged $80 for them.

Thanks oldies, didnt think it'd be much.
Did you change that at colours? Or put it in the tender?

We did it at the Colour appointment. It should be even less for you because we have a longer gutterline because of the sticking out Poolroom and Outdoor Area.
Oh my gosh can't wait to get home and see this house!! Just got a text from our gorgeous sales consultant saying our garage is on and sent us a pic!!! And painters were there again today as well!!! Arghhh Bring on tomorrow!!

Wow!!! You made the right choice with that garage door! It looks outta this world amaaaaaazing!

What are you thinking with the paint? I actually think it looks good! So was the surfmist supposed to be around the Windows?

Nothing much new on my end... Still watching all the other coral builds moving along and looking forward to ours getting a wiggle on too... Tuesday will be 22 weeks. In laws are overseas for 6 weeks so I'm feeling better mentally (even though the mistakes continue lol)

Can't believe you're scheduled to be done in 3 weeks! You must be like a kid on Xmas eve!

MrsJM
Wow!!! You made the right choice with that garage door! It looks outta this world amaaaaaazing!

What are you thinking with the paint? I actually think it looks good! So was the surfmist supposed to be around the Windows?

Nothing much new on my end... Still watching all the other coral builds moving along and looking forward to ours getting a wiggle on too... Tuesday will be 22 weeks. In laws are overseas for 6 weeks so I'm feeling better mentally (even though the mistakes continue lol)

Can't believe you're scheduled to be done in 3 weeks! You must be like a kid on Xmas eve!

Going by the pictures, we love the garage! So glad we changed it to the darker one!!!
As for the render, we are in 2 minds and going to wait to see it tomorrow. We really love the pictures of it so are leaning towards keeping it as it is! I think the surfmist could completely change the look which I'm not sure I want to do!

Oh dear, that sucks so much that you are still having problems!! I really just want some good news for you my dear!! Fingers crossed that with a good mental state, the build will follow suit!

Yep we can't believe how close we are!! And seeing pictures of the front all finished is making it seem VERY real now!!!
Just can't wait to get home to see it in person now!!! Better enjoy one last drink first
Looks amazing!!
Looks great the way it is! Don't think it would be better with more surfmist but actually seeing it in real life may help you to decide. Can't wait to see pictures of the inside painting!
OH MY GOSH!!

First visit after 10 days and photos do not do this house justice!!
From our garage door (Wenge), to our gorgeous stained internal and front doors (dark chocolate) to the paint job that I questioned for weeks (snowy mountain half), and finally the incorrect render that Coral will never know was wrong because we love it all!! Seeing them all come together is amazing!!!

Pays to check Windows as one was open so got to see everything!!
Our painting is finished and floor tiles delivered and ready to go!! Electrician booked for this week as well!

We are so excited and happy!!!

what an amazing thing to come home to! Its all looking fab! Are you going to leave the render as is or are you going to change it back to surfmist?
Staying exactly how it is Lisa! We absolutely love it!!
It was meant to be

awesome!! Have they given you a update on when it will be done?
Hubby needs to call the SS tomorrow for an update! Fingers crossed we are ahead of schedule

amazing
what was the actual date they gave you for handover?
PCI was scheduled for 16-June with handover roughly 10 days after that.
It seems so close now, so so excited!!!

Your front facade, the whole lot in fact including inside is so breathtaking! I dont think that render should be changed! Its all come together so effortlessly!
Oh it looks amazing! !!!!

So what do you think of snowy mountain? ?
Related
24/01/2024
My granny flat build journey

Owner Builder Forum

Any advice on how to ensure the kit home granny flat that im thinking of buying will get council approval. The kit home companys wont release plans without a deposit and…

2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum