Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Gemmill in Serpentine: Belated update

Page 27 of 29
Looks fantastic speedwaychick. Good luck today!
OMG how exciting - good luck can't wait to hear how it went
Carpets look great Speedway, hope your move goes well
So excited for you!! Cant wait to see pictures!!
Hi Speedway Chick

Love your house!! What colour is your vinyl planks?
tamnic08
Hi Speedway Chick

Love your house!! What colour is your vinyl planks?

The colour is called Mahogany it is the Novalis vinyl plank from masters

Every thing is going well with the move even helped a friend move on Sunday into their new house!

I'm waiting for the internet to be connect so I can take some photos to post.... Hopefully it gets connected soon
Looks fantastic look forward to see moving in photos
SpeedwayChick, just searched for your thread. (I'm still subscribed, but no recent notifications. WHY? I've asked this question before!!) Seems it's the only thing I don't like about the forum, all the rest is awesome.

Anyhoo congrats on moving day, I'm going back to read all the thread that I missed out on...and LOVE your kitchen splashback
Your vinyl planks look superb!

Edited to say no notifications since page 18!!!
But just love it all, especially the kitchen. Magic.
Looks fantastic SpeedwayChick, are you enjoying the area ?
We finally have internet! Just got connected today!

Finally back and able to share moving in photos with you all. We are all pretty settled our old house sold pretty quickly no we are just having the final necessities finished off feeling good!

Lifestyle wardrobes came on Friday and installed all four wardrobes

We finally got our door handle a couple of weeks ago and the painter has been today to put the stain on the door and the frame.

Blinds are getting installed today (photos later) and the foxtel will be installed today too.
My oven broke a week after moving in, the grill element sparked and there were flames so I'm missing my oven at the moment, but the weber is getting some good use
learnt how to cook pies and sausages rolls in it ha!

Moving in Photos:

Pendants, much more spectacular at night

Master Bed ( side tables pulled out for the blinds to get installed today)

Started the gardens:

Off now to catch up on everyone else's thread, glad to be back!
archetto
Looks fantastic look forward to see moving in photos

Thanks Archetto glad to be back online!

Treeseachanger
SpeedwayChick, just searched for your thread. (I'm still subscribed, but no recent notifications. WHY? I've asked this question before!!) Seems it's the only thing I don't like about the forum, all the rest is awesome.

Anyhoo congrats on moving day, I'm going back to read all the thread that I missed out on...and LOVE your kitchen splashback
Your vinyl planks look superb!

Edited to say no notifications since page 18!!!
But just love it all, especially the kitchen. Magic.

Thanks Trees even more to catch up on now!

sandray
Looks fantastic SpeedwayChick, are you enjoying the area ?

Hi Sandray! We are so enjoying the area it was the best thing we have done its so peaceful and I feel so relaxed its like being on holiday everyday ahh........
I love the touches of turquoise/teal.
OMG Speedway! I have completely missed the party! Congrats on moving in to your beautiful home. You are so organized - looks fantastic. Great to see your gorgeous pendants in. You must be rapt chick!
Yay for internet - it means we can get to see some piccies
So glad to hear you're doing well in your new house, I really love your front elevation and the 2 potted trees are perfect for the spot. I'm a sucker for huge planters like that they're so stylish.

I couldn't wait to see the lovely pendants installed either Rache - they're gorgeous
Treeseachanger
I love the touches of turquoise/teal.

Thanks Trees, I'm torn between that colour and green at the moment

Rache
OMG Speedway! I have completely missed the party! Congrats on moving in to your beautiful home. You are so organized - looks fantastic. Great to see your gorgeous pendants in. You must be rapt chick!

Thanks Rache, Organised? I don't feel organised yet! I have so much crap everywhere lol! Next thing to organise is the kessebommer pantry that I need desperately to get everything out of all the other cupboards I have in the pantry. Time to order when I get into work tomorrow (Yay!)

Rache

MalSannie
Yay for internet - it means we can get to see some piccies
So glad to hear you're doing well in your new house, I really love your front elevation and the 2 potted trees are perfect for the spot. I'm a sucker for huge planters like that they're so stylish.

I couldn't wait to see the lovely pendants installed either Rache - they're gorgeous

Thanks MalSannie the photos were rushed to get posting as soon as the internet was working I will work on some better picks of the kitchen and those pendants
and also photos of the blinds.

So good having the blinds now don't feel like we are in a fish bowl anymore
SEPEEDWAYCHICK Looks good
How much did ur 4 wardrobes cost?
Looks great! Love your kitchen colours and those wardrobes look awesome! Well done
beautiful Speedway! glad your settling in. have you met those easterlies?
Looks great Speedway
DG85
SEPEEDWAYCHICK Looks good
How much did ur 4 wardrobes cost?

Hi DG85, for the four wardrobes ( two are walk in robes) was just over $4000

MrBee
Looks great! Love your kitchen colours and those wardrobes look awesome! Well done

Thanks MrBee

Ashgrove2316
beautiful Speedway! glad your settling in. have you met those easterlies?

Hi Ashgrove, we have met them a couple of times it can get a bit noisy sometimes but it's not the washing getting ripped off the line easterlies I've heard about, they weirdest thing is not knowing when it will be in, we moved inland from right near the beach and obviously with the sea breeze you can expect when the wind will come in. That will take a bit of getting used to

Rick_PF
Looks great Speedway

Thanks Rick how is yours progressing?
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum