Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

H and Mick's Lexington Q1......Landscaping Pics....

Page 27 of 40
Raleighfarm
WOW H, just did a quick catch up the last couple of pages. So sorry to hear about your sister. She will be in my prayers. Very excited to hear about the sale of your house. Alas we have ended up in the rental doldrums. I understand the 2 mortgages bit. Unfortunately for us the rent won't kick in for another week and its all a bit desperate atm. got to go, just got some awful news, will finish later

Sorry, back again.

Just loving all your selections, the pebble feature, the vanities, the benchtops and splashback. LOVE the outside of the house, the combination of render and bricks is very nice indeed.
just absolutely stunning HM. All of it. just stunning.

xx
+ 1
handmick

Your kitchen is one of my FAVOURITES!!! I LOVE IT!!!
gorgeous H! I love it!

love little bunny ears, cute as a button
Raleighfarm
WOW H, just did a quick catch up the last couple of pages. So sorry to hear about your sister. She will be in my prayers. Very excited to hear about the sale of your house. Alas we have ended up in the rental doldrums. I understand the 2 mortgages bit. Unfortunately for us the rent won't kick in for another week and its all a bit desperate atm. got to go, just got some awful news, will finish later

I hope it gets better for you soon, you certainly have done the hard yards, and deserve a break.. Thanks for your prayers for my sis, that means so much..

Deemaree
Well, I'm getting frustrated-no photos are showing up! Grrr.....ruddy cyberspace!

Very hard with cr@ppy internet....geez...it must be killin ya!!

Eskay40
Absolutely Beautiful Red Splashback. Is that Dulux Red Box?

SK
Thanks Eskay...looking at the splashback for the first time was my colourbond moment.....lol....its a really dark red, which will look grouse with som Led lights underneath box shelf, under o'head cupboards. The colour is called Red Desert.....not dulux....couldnt find it under any paint company....I just know name of melbourne company who made it.....

Wont advertise there name because the guy who installed the shower screens and splashback said to mick ""who ru?"Mick said I'm the owner.....screen guy proceeded to tell Mick "what ru doing here, you shouldnt be here without ur SS"?""....one of the screen door catches so i will make sure HH know about that....

Raleighfarm
Raleighfarm

Sorry, back again.

Just loving all your selections, the pebble feature, the vanities, the benchtops and splashback. LOVE the outside of the house, the combination of render and bricks is very nice indeed.

Thanks for that...we did our colour selections before we found homeone so once we did i said to Mick that maybe weve been to bold....but decided to stick with instincts, and the splashback has been the most exciting part for me....sick, hey!!

trudy
just absolutely stunning HM. All of it. just stunning.

xx

Thanks trudy, we cant wait to watch your build come together...

kiwi
+ 1

Thanks Matie mate ....glad you like it cos we think yours is unreal!!!

just Erin

When I joined H1 we were so excited & inspired with your build....how can you go wrong with the "Dolce" kitchen???
What can I say we both have such good taste..
LOL

bel
OMG love the kitchen, love it all!!!!

Thanks Bel....I cant wait to be in there...and we have a nice little estate with heaps of kids....

Not sure if I have mentioned cos i lost half my post last night but looks like the HANDOVER department are taking over....but dont get too excited cos its only because we no longer have a SS ( on honeymoon 4 wks)... and regional manger has no time to commit to it so he has handballed it to handover dept.....its nearly finished, just finishing touches...and if the chippy came back from walkabout we might be in soon....would prefer a different chippy actually....this guys was sloppy!!!
donuts
:: gorgeous H! I love it!

love little bunny ears, cute as a button

Thanks Donuts...I was wondering if anybody noticed that Easter Bunny had visited us early, and you can see her reflection in our splashback...Yep Easter Bunny is a SHE!!!

edited cos i cant spell Easter....
I thought that was a normal look in oz.
long ears and all................
ok i am salivating.... yum yum yum ugh nice job
love the splashback, can wait to share our red splashback in a few months
I'm in love with your splashback!!!!!
pedro.lyn.josh
ok i am salivating.... yum yum yum ugh nice job

Thankyou my dear.....the only thing missing is the Rational oven...
if i win tattslotto...
acrebuild1
love the splashback, can wait to share our red splashback in a few months

Cant wait to see it...we should start a red splashback club

carlswil
I'm in love with your splashback!!!!!

Ok I promise not to tell ur DF!!
kiwi
I thought that was a normal look in oz.
long ears and all................

Yep there standard ozzie issue ears....dont tell me we stole them from NZ too.
yeah, you probably did.

(except keith, cos really, come on. he was born where I live, so you cant
claim him, it just isnt right)
OK, I finally saw splashback (complete with bunny ears
! )-very nice!

I'm not sure what was going on yesterday with photos-some threads were fine others were an issue! We've had "real"Internet for 2 months now-so it wasn't that!
kiwi
yeah, you probably did.

(except keith, cos really, come on. he was born where I live, so you cant
claim him, it just isnt right)

You can have Keith....and I'll be generous and chuck in Nicole too....U can have her if you want

Deemaree
OK, I finally saw splashback (complete with bunny ears
! )-very nice!

I'm not sure what was going on yesterday with photos-some threads were fine others were an issue! We've had "real"Internet for 2 months now-so it wasn't that!

That"d be right...my favourite part & the photos dont work

PCI has been booked for two weeks time....Me thinks a certain building company better pull its finger out...Lots of little things to do...oh and the big things
just Erin
handmick

OMG, your kitchen is the best, I love it, that splashback is just amazing.
Thanks Deb....It means alot when people say nice things like that
I said to my DH, come and have a look at this, I can't stop looking at it. Anyone that sees your kitchen, is going to love it. It really has the WOW factor, I could imagine opening a magazine and seeing it in there.
Looking fabulous Handmick! Awesome job!
AAWW!!! Thanks guys....Now if only HH woyuld get on site and do the finishing touches, so I can starting cooking in my kitchen.
Related
18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

2/10/2023
Landscaping Options and Costs

Building A New House

Ha all, I am now about half way (maybe a bit more) through my build with Carlisle Homes - double-storey knockdown/rebuild project. So I am now doing my due diligence and…

2/08/2023
Pre-build landscaping considerations

Landscape & Garden Design

Ideally you would engage a landscaper to give you some insight what they may need in the space to make your vision come to life…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum