Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Villa 24 @ Karinya, Point Cook. 3mth Maint. 6mth late!

Page 27 of 28
Much to my husbands horror, I've got everything crossed for you, including my legs. ;o)
Thanks girls!
bump.
Bump to you too!

All will be reviled soon my pretty!
I came to ....see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with anticippppp...ation.....

We are done.

We are in.

14 Months and 15 days.

More pics and details when we are online in about a weeks time.
O M G !! FINALLY
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

The house looks really good in that photo, and a very nice hamper (considering how long you've had to wait they should have give you 2
)
Can't wait to see more pics!! All the best for your move
YIPEE at long last. Congrats. Hope it is all you wish for.
OH ME OH MY!!!! I am so SO SO SO excited for you two. Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!! can not WAIT to see the photos!!!

Lis xoxoxox
YAY I'm so happy for you guys. Hope you guys settle in and can put it all behind you now and look to the future at making it your home
Hi boiselfish, i just read your thread from page 1!
You really have been on one hell of a mountain climb with your building journey! I'm glad to hear that it is finally come to glorious end. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

All the best
Bel
boiselfish

We are done.

We are in.

14 Months and 15 days.

More pics and details when we are online in about a weeks time.

Oh My Word! As Bel&Marz had to do, i went back to the first page and read through your saga! Good on you for remaining so poised and diplomatic through this build.
i applaud you on your graciousness...BTW from the pic above your selections for your house is "tres magnifique"
! Good luck and i do wish that the service you received from FH hasn't taken away from your new home. It's unfair! You should be looking forward to getting into your new home not resenting it! Can't wait to see more pics of the finished product...

Cheers,

Mel
I am another that has just read from start to end (my boys are happy I have finished as I can now start dinner
), I just can't get over how long it has taken for you!!!

Enjoy leaving your mark on all the review sites you can find!
Thanks to everyone for the well wishes an a big hello to my new readers. Your VERY late to the game. Lol.
So now the real work must begin. A blank canvas we have now. We have lots to organize! Wallpaper, landscaping, shoji doors, mirrors, the list goes on. So here are a few moved in pics for you to see for the time. I'll update with more as our journey progresses.

So nice and new and shiny. Congrats on being in your new house.
I'm still unpacking 50 thousand boxes by the feel of it. So much stuff, but where do I put it? I think a lot is destined for some of the skips around here. lol
Congrats on moving in

Bedroom shutters are gorgeous, all the blinds look beautiful! The white looks so crisp and clean!!
Loving the laundry door

It all looks terrific, the finishing touches takes months, like the rest of us we'll all get there
CONGRATULATIONS on finally moving in
... bet you thought it would never happen!
Looks great so far ... can't wait to see more pics
I absolutely love it... good job you two! Those shutters are GORGEOUS. And.... HOT COFFEE MACHINE!!!!!! How are the fur babies settling in to thier new pad?
So concreating is now done for driveway and path around the house.

I'll upload some completed ones later this week.

The fur babies have adjusted to the house and stairs too well. It's their new game running up and down!

New dining table and chairs ordered should arrive in two weeks.

Landscaper to lay grass and prep garden beds for us by the end of this week.

Deck installer should also begin this week or next. So the pics will continue to dribble in.
Related
5/01/2024
Electric gate for s Street front villa

General Discussion

Hi all. I'm thinking of installing an electric gate in front of this street front villa (link below). The gate would be between the bush on the left and the letter box on…

24/11/2023
late completion penalty

Building A New House

Like I said the Occupancy Certificate is not the tollgate that marks the completion of the house. The contract defines…

18/08/2023
Sewer Inspection Point

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi, I have this sewer inspection point sitting in an odd spot in the rear of my yard: https://imgur.com/ghLI98q What I'd like to do is put a firepit in that corner of…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum