Got it, did you get my reply?
em-n-craig
Got it, did you get my reply?
Hi Craig doesn't look like it come thru yet

https://www.homeone.com.au/member/bribiebell
Sent it again
Cool got it thanks and i replied

Had a chance to do that wir yet. Im busting to see it!! When is the pool starting?

bribiebell
Had a chance to do that wir yet. Im busting to see it!! When is the pool starting?

It's done, but waiting on some shelves to finish it off before posting some pics.

Pool isn't started - bit of a sore point as being messed about by them
Hi Craig hope all is going well with you guys i have sent a pm. Have a great xmas

Sorry just seen it and replied
What is your inclusion like for the $440k 370m2 Longreach?

We are looking at building a Longreach at ard 370m2 too but the quote given by the SC is ard $275k base price based on non-MSP. But will not know the right price till paying deposit for drawing up the MSP.

That is a lot of different between $440k!!!!

Tribe7
They can run Craig but they can't hide, you got them good with all those changes

Couldn't agree more, our quote came back around the $440k bracket and the service was not rated at that value. The inclusions are very good and there is so little to add, that's what was so appealing to start with. Then I threw in the towel and went to Kris.

Metricons inclusions are pretty woeful to be honest, everything is a upgrade (the garage door doesn't even come with a motor) we where so lucky when we built as the promos were great, free ducted, free facade and $29k spending spree plus lots of little bits and bobs, we only added $32k on to our base price to our finished contract
. Can't even consider them this time as they are too pricey.

Yes I agree about the custom builders, most I spoke to wanted $1400 + a sq and at 370m2 that's big biscuits. We got lucky with our builder, he does custom homes at better rates. Good god 9 weeks for one tender is madness. I nearly pulled my hair out waiting 6 days for the drafter to send our plans back ( clearly patients isn't my strong suit)

Agree your roof is stunning makes me feel better about our choice. Hahhaha whoops sorry I thought the frame was a louvre, we have one in our new dining area.

That's great news about your progress, once those bricks are up the build will be over in a blink. Yours is already super speedy.

I actually started our new thread tonight, I posted the link on my old thread
em-n-craig
Original Floor plan

Our floor plan

As you can see, a lot of changes, consisting of:

• Swopping garage and master bedroom
    Creating dining area by extending into patio
    Extending patio behind Garage
    Moving rear garage door to side
    Reducing family room by 1 meter to create deeper patio
    Bulkhead to pantry
    Extending length of kitchen back bench
    Moving Bed 4, Main Bathroom, WC & Laundry to the left to create a WIR for Bed 4 and a WIL
    Making WC longer by moving door towards hallway
    Flipping and extending Master bed to back of house and having stacker doors to rear.
    Changing en-suite to Avoca type
    Benchtop to Laundry and changing from sliding to half glass door
    Fitting double swing doors to Rumpus and Media room

Hi Em-n-Craig

I would love to see your modified floor plan. Unfortunately for some I can’t see it in this post? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Farm Lass
em-n-craig
Original Floor plan

Our floor plan

As you can see, a lot of changes, consisting of:

• Swopping garage and master bedroom
    Creating dining area by extending into patio
    Extending patio behind Garage
    Moving rear garage door to side
    Reducing family room by 1 meter to create deeper patio
    Bulkhead to pantry
    Extending length of kitchen back bench
    Moving Bed 4, Main Bathroom, WC & Laundry to the left to create a WIR for Bed 4 and a WIL
    Making WC longer by moving door towards hallway
    Flipping and extending Master bed to back of house and having stacker doors to rear.
    Changing en-suite to Avoca type
    Benchtop to Laundry and changing from sliding to half glass door
    Fitting double swing doors to Rumpus and Media room

Hi Em-n-Craig

I would love to see your modified floor plan. Unfortunately for some I can’t see it in this post? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Might be because I posted it a while ago, Here's another one
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

5/09/2023
QLD Owner Builder Legislation.

General Discussion

Hi all. Anyone know when the $11,000 limit was set in legislation for renovations in QLD? Ive been renovating for 5 years now and this was the limit back then. As we know,…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum