Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building in Jordan Springs East?

Page 26 of 26
2C is undergoing folio creation right now.. I would think it will be registered today too. We 2h are not too far
Woohoo! we are at stage 2C!

I spoke to LL they said no access to stage 2 lots until the whole stage is registered.

On the other hand my conveyancer told me to go and inspect the lot before the settlement.
I hope the rest of stage 2 will be registered within a few days!
MR.india
2C is undergoing folio creation right now.. I would think it will be registered today too. We 2h are not too far

have to lodged your plans for LL approval?
nada17
MR.india

have to lodged your plans for LL approval?

Yes contact your solicitor for deed of coverence 2C is now officially registered. and 2D is undergoing folio creation.
aaaand we are registered!
MR.india,
do you know where to get 149 certificate and sewerage diagram for the lot? both requested by builder.
do we need to get it by ourselves or get it from LL?
Our builder ordered our 149 cert and we just had to pay for it

nada17
MR.india,
do you know where to get 149 certificate and sewerage diagram for the lot? both requested by builder.
do we need to get it by ourselves or get it from LL

No Idea Nada, i would have asked Builder to speak to LL or their contractors as they are more skilled to to these than us.
I think your conveyancer can order for you too...Ours asked us prior to settlement whether our builder or bank required one...
guys,
has anyone managed to get the sewerage diagram?
i tried to get it from Sydney Water and they said they don't have it. they said i should get it from my plummer

my builder requests it for going to site to do the borehole test and survey.
i am confused now.

i asked my conveyancer to get it but they just wait for Sydney Water to get it.
guys,

I don't believe that we are the only lot who don't have the sydney water plans.

would anyone please share their experience on how to deal with sydney water approval.

our builder wants to engage a water services coordinator which will cost us additional $1250 and maybe more.
I just wonder if anyone else faced the same issue.
jordan springs east is close to south creek. will this area be at risk of flooding if ever the creek broke its banks? any idea
hi all
considering buying a lot from builder as H&L package and there is a positive covenant of about 8 metre in front of the lot and also for all the lots on the road,,,
any idea what is this for???

Lot reference 2272 to 2281 and 2251 to 2256.
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

27/09/2023
Custom home builder in north east Melbourne

Building A New House

Hi, can anyone recommend a custom home builder who can build in north east area? Looking to build a custom 4-br energy-efficient home with a max budget of 750k. If they…

11/12/2023
GJ Gardner Homes North East Melbourne

Building A New House

May I ask why you chose not to use GJ Gardiner? I'm actually meeting with one of the sales guys tomorrow for an appointment. Definitely not signing anything yet…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum