Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Doing it again

Page 25 of 25
aloenyx
She's gorgeous
Congrats on your new furkid.

If you want to get her a look alike brother, I just took in two slinky black boys as new foster babies XD

Love black cats, just so beautiful.
Thanks

Hehe - She's a little ratbag - tried everything possible to get my dinner this evening - almost got it too.

I'd forgotten just how sharp kittens claws are - found out quickly enough when started climbing my back trying to get onto the table

I would have taken the last kitten there but it didn't want to come out for cuddles. So i figured it wasn't meant to be. Hopefully it found a home today regardless.

Today i finally finished my back garden (except for garden shed).

Last weekend, my bf and i installed the reticulation, and today i laid the turf. Everything looks lush now and not so glare-y.

So glad it is done and that i can now sit back, relax and enjoy my back garden.

If anyone in the Wellard area wants some turf, i have 5 rolls left over. $30 - pm me if you want it.

Now for some pics

rosemi
Today i finally finished my back garden (except for garden shed).

Last weekend, my bf and i installed the reticulation, and today i laid the turf. Everything looks lush now and not so glare-y.

So glad it is done and that i can now sit back, relax and enjoy my back garden.

If anyone in the Wellard area wants some turf, i have 5 rolls left over. $30 - pm me if you want it.

Now for some pics

Well done Rosemi!! Very nice garden. loving your rows of tree. What are they call?

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Hi Shazaw,

The large trees are cottonwood hibiscus, underplanted by daphne.

Down 1 side, i've got a row of radermachera summerscent. Down the other side, i've got 'diamonds in the dark' crepe myrtles

rosemi
Hi Shazaw,

The large trees are cottonwood hibiscus, underplanted by daphne.

Down 1 side, i've got a row of radermachera summerscent. Down the other side, i've got 'diamonds in the dark' crepe myrtles

Thanks...Yes I'm loving big heart shaped leaves of cottonwood, very nice.

Build Thread : viewtopic.php?=31&t=81624
Related
30/06/2023
The 'Do's' to Doing it Yourself

Renovation + Home Improvement

The DIY project can be broken into two major steps. Planning and Design and Construction. Both of these steps are as important as one another to ensure you give…

30/08/2023
Pest control. What is doing this?

General Discussion

Hi group, have some damage to the door frame and skirting board. It's a side door to the laundry area. Only has a security door. I had a termite inspection (note drill…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum