Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone else building at Piccadilly Estate, Riverstone?

Page 25 of 38
Welcome MarkPus

Welcome MarkPlus!!!
Hi guys and girls, my wife and I are first home buyers on Lot 24. We have been following this thread on and off for the last few months. Thanks for all your input and invaluable information.

Welcome ozdream & MarkPus
Welcome ozdream & markpus.
Ozdream, Im excited to greet you as we are neighbours.

Welcome MarkPlus....
Hi Carnbourne23, I am in lot 18
you near neighbour
Hi all,
So nice to see future neighbours getting to know each other before we all move in, this is an opportunity we would not get under other circumstances.
I am sure that we will be having many chats on this forum during the next few months and having many questions asked and answered. So very helpful.
Silvia ?
Feeling is mutual, Silvia. However, a little disappointed that have not heard anything from owners of Lot 75, 76 & 78 who will be my immediate neighbours.
Perhaps they are not aware of this forum.........
Good see the Piccadilly estate community getting formed electronically.

Probably the next step is have a facebook group - Probably a reason for me to have one created

Update:
On a recent interaction with Joel couple of days back, he mentioned that the civil contractor is working on minor defect for council on the subdivision at the moment.

My interaction was because the site was still fenced and locked up. My prospective builder (FS) was not able to access the site.
WarpSpeed79
Hi all,

Has anyone gone for finance yet - how will the land be able to get valued?

This is the first time I have applied for a mortgage, so I am unsure how banks go about valuing property (particularly something that's off the plan).

Cheers

I went with ANZ and the valuation came exactly with whats on the contract. nothing more or nothing less.
HTH
Titania_64
WarpSpeed79
Hi all,

This is the first time I have applied for a mortgage, so I am unsure how banks go about valuing property (particularly something that's off the plan).

Cheers

I went with ANZ and the valuation came exactly with whats on the contract. nothing more or nothing less.
HTH

That helps with confidence for me with ANZ too!

Yep for us as well the valuation was contract price

Titania_64
WarpSpeed79
Hi all,

Cheers

HTH

Same for us as well with ANZ.

Hi we purchased lot 85 and got the valuation done by CBA and the valuation came 12500 higher than the contract price. We purchased almost 6 months back.
Oh just re-read this. Yeah unregistered land will generally get valued at exactly the contract price. Haven't heard many/if any cases of higher valuations unless — except when there is a long time between deposit and settlement.

I was thinking the comment was regarding the house. Always a slight concern the bank comes back lower than the fixed price tender value.

Same here for us. Valuation at contract price.

Thanks all! This puts my mind at ease a little.

Is anyone here from Kunic 29,59 and Oberon 31, please give me a shoutout!!!

Looks like we were the only poor sod to get valued lower on the house. Oh well!

Related
24/03/2024
Purpose of site survey: boundaries, slope, trees? what else?

Owner Builder Forum

A survey must’ve completed by a certified surveyor. This form part of every DA requirement

26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum