Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building with Metricon

Page 240 of 433
Emmz70
kylz4
We have PCI late next week, when do we find out a handover date? We need to give 4 weeks notice on our rental I think and happy to overlap by about a week but don't want to be paying for both longer than that!

Woohoo Kylz
its been the following week here in our estate for my neighbours lol
hope everything is a huge thumbs up

Thanks Emmz!! The back door was unlocked all weekend and no one there today so I popped in a few times and just stood and looked around in disbelief that it will soon be ours to come home to every day!!!

Hmmmm, the following week, wow! I was thinking 2 weeks. Better check with sm what he's thinking based on how the house is looking so I can give notice soon!

kylz4
Emmz70
kylz4
We have PCI late next week, when do we find out a handover date? We need to give 4 weeks notice on our rental I think and happy to overlap by about a week but don't want to be paying for both longer than that!

Woohoo Kylz
its been the following week here in our estate for my neighbours lol
hope everything is a huge thumbs up

Thanks Emmz!! The back door was unlocked all weekend and no one there today so I popped in a few times and just stood and looked around in disbelief that it will soon be ours to come home to every day!!!

Hmmmm, the following week, wow! I was thinking 2 weeks. Better check with sm what he's thinking based on how the house is looking so I can give notice soon!

Hopefully your happy with the last Inspection

It's usually a week or 2. You finally will get to enjoy that beautiful home of you's

There are definitely paint touch ups to be done but thanks to our inspections I'm hoping nothing too major ??

Great news Kylz..

My builder 2 weeks from PCI for handover.. and it is usually the bank 2 weeks to do final inspection and issue the cheque...
RegVic
Great news Kylz..

My builder 2 weeks from PCI for handover.. and it is usually the bank 2 weeks to do final inspection and issue the cheque...

Thanks RegVic, that sounds good

kylz4

That's super exciting Kylz!!

Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=78995
Hi all,

I have been watching this forum for so long... and super happy to start posting in it. My fiance Bahram and I just paid our 5% deposit and we are going to be building Salamanca 37.

Minor modifications- had to take a little off the garage as our block is long and narrow.

We started looking at houses 18 months ago and we fell in love with Salamanca (the display at Greenhills). So many amazing homes, but Salamanca always felt like home.

We have done our external appointment. Internals coming up soon.

Recommendations??

Anyone go with a wall oven with a side opening?
Prices for a 3m cat 3 bench with 60mm face?

Thanks in advance,

Katie
This is the facade we are going with-

katie+bahram
Hi all,

I have been watching this forum for so long... and super happy to start posting in it. My fiance Bahram and I just paid our 5% deposit and we are going to be building Salamanca 37.

Minor modifications- had to take a little off the garage as our block is long and narrow.

We started looking at houses 18 months ago and we fell in love with Salamanca (the display at Greenhills). So many amazing homes, but Salamanca always felt like home.

Recommendations??

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Congrats! And best of luck on your exciting build journey.
Can't help with stone pricing as we went for thin stone with shadowline detail.

Thank you!

Welcome & congrats!

Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012
JLH222
Welcome & congrats!

Metro 32 KDRB Bayside Melbourne
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84012

Thank you so much!

katie+bahram

Great facade. Welcome and all the best with your build.

VMGlendale37
katie+bahram

Great facade. Welcome and all the best with your build.

Many thanks!

Welcome katie+bahram! I LOVE that facade, it's gorgeous!! Looking forward to following your journey
kylz4
Welcome katie+bahram! I LOVE that facade, it's gorgeous!! Looking forward to following your journey

Thanks!

katie+bahram
Hi all,

Recommendations??

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Hi
Love the design; think I just saw it few days back on display. At Willowdale. All the best

katie+bahram
Hi all,

Recommendations??

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Welcome Katie+Bahram. All the best for your M journey

Garage capping got finished today.. not long now.
Emmz70
katie+bahram
Hi all,

Recommendations??

Thanks in advance,

Katie

Welcome Katie+Bahram. All the best for your M journey

Thanks Emmz

Related
13/12/2023
Metricon Doulton Facade

Building A New House

Hi, First of all, thank you to this community for sharing your thoughts and opinions. We are in early days of our pre-contract stage for Metricon Doulton and we are…

29/01/2024
Metricon Homes - Delta Single storey

Building A New House

Hello All 🙂 We are planning to start our journey of construction our first home. We zeroed down on Metricon and henley homes based on design suitable for our lot and…

15/03/2024
Metricon Lumiere Colour Sceme

Building A New House

We don’t live in VIC so want to know the exterior colours of Lumiere display so we can see it at the paint shop. Not building with Metricon so my request went…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum