Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Perry Homes @ Cliftleigh Meadows - WERE IN

Page 24 of 30
Thursday 18th May 4pm!!!!!
We will enter into adulthood and own a house!
can't wait! We deposited the cheque today at their bank and were now off to start packing!
Nothing major found today. Only lots of paint touch ups, main bathroom mirror missing, painting of the downpipes, kitchen drawer adjustment, couple of doors/handles to be adjusted and robe door to be hung. Only thing to be replaced is a bit of timber under the garage door as someone chipped it. Apollo blinds did their instal at the same time today and their perfect

Congratulation nicolawhitelaw!!! How exciting it must be to finally get those keys! After watching other people finish around you you finally get to have your turn. Very happy for you and happy moving!
krusade25
Congratulation nicolawhitelaw!!! How exciting it must be to finally get those keys! After watching other people finish around you you finally get to have your turn. Very happy for you and happy moving!

Thank you! I don't think I will sleep between now and then lol

Yay!!! So exciting. It all looks lovely

Wow its turned out so beautifully!!

Let the countdown begin!

Wow just beautiful! Congrats must be so exciting I wouldn't be able to sleep either

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How fabulous!!!! Place is looking so nice sweets!!!
5 days

But who's counting?

Oh how exciting!!! Those kitchen lights look very special

Woohoo!

And we're in!

Just your average 24 year olds standing out the front
were so happy with our house 🤤

HUGE Congratulations!
Now that is awesome. Such an achievement!!! Enjoy your beautiful new house

Congrats! That's awesome for 24! Wish I had a home at 24
enjoy

Congratulations!!! We drove past this afternoon and saw a lady cleaning. Exciting times, you moving in and we have a port a loo!!!
So so so happy for you babes!!!! Biggest congrats!!!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=83643
That's made my day, good on you both deserve this enjoy every moment and please ply us with furniture shots

Thanks everyone!! I promise furniture shots on Sunday when all the deliveries have arrived and I've re-arranged 50 times
sucks we both have to work tomorrow but we have next week off to put our feet up and relax

D and B
Congratulations!!! We drove past this afternoon and saw a lady cleaning. Exciting times, you moving in and we have a port a loo!!!

Woo hoo! Now I can't wait to start driving past your place!

Related
18/08/2023
PCI - How thorough were you?

Building A New House

We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports with photos at every stage,…

14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum