Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Coral Homes Noosa 26

Page 24 of 44
Dee80
NicMac03
Dee80
It's going to look fantastic!! Are you happy with them?

Yes we are happy with them. I think the off white mortor will brighten them up. Wanting to make sure we get off white as ive seen a few on here who didn't when they paid for it.

We where happy with our off white I am sure it's going to work!

we love our off white Nic it's almost super white. I'd say you will be having the same guys as us they took nearly a week but that was the hottest week we had.

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk
Milestone
Dee80
NicMac03
[quote="Dee80"]It's going to look fantastic!! Are you happy with them?

Yes we are happy with them. I think the off white mortor will brighten them up. Wanting to make sure we get off white as ive seen a few on here who didn't when they paid for it.

We where happy with our off white I am sure it's going to work!

we love our off white Nic it's almost super white. I'd say you will be having the same guys as us they took nearly a week but that was the hottest week we had.

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]
They are supposed to start early march, hoping its the 1st

Happy birthday Nic!! A lovely surprise indeed!!! Your front door looks lovely

Woohoo yay for bricks!!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Milestone
Dee80
Milestone
[quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"][quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"]Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

Thanks, we like them. We had someone there for half the day doing the bath surround and the cavity slider frames. SS was there when i drove past too. Bummer you got no progress, next week might be your week! Its tiles next for you isnt it?

apparently but still so much to do first who knows anymore

Have you had any email updates from ss?

[/quote]yeah we got one yesterday which is good asked for tilers ph no but he has given him ours

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]did he say who he has lined up to do it for you?

[/quote]no I hope it's the same guy that did yours he hasn't called yet

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]I think he is from Valla.

Exciting to see your windows and doors in, we got the same front door. Your bricks are lovely too

Dee80
Milestone
Dee80
[quote="Milestone"][quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"][quote="NicMac03"][quote="Milestone"]Looks great did they do any work at yours today??? We had a day of nothing again

Thanks, we like them. We had someone there for half the day doing the bath surround and the cavity slider frames. SS was there when i drove past too. Bummer you got no progress, next week might be your week! Its tiles next for you isnt it?

apparently but still so much to do first who knows anymore

Have you had any email updates from ss?

[/quote]yeah we got one yesterday which is good asked for tilers ph no but he has given him ours

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]did he say who he has lined up to do it for you?

[/quote]no I hope it's the same guy that did yours he hasn't called yet

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk[/quote]I think he is from Valla.

[/quote]yeah it's who Jason said originally but you never know

NicMac03
Dee80
It's going to look fantastic!! Are you happy with them?

Our off white is more of a cream colour in person. Make sure they mix it with white sand!

Insulation started today, walls finished, roof still to finish. Electrical rough in done and looks like bricks won't be too far away
gyprock delivered today too. Good stuff!!!

Productive day how exciting

NicMac03
Insulation started today, walls finished, roof still to finish. Electrical rough in done and looks like bricks won't be too far away
gyprock delivered today too. Good stuff!!!

It just took me waaaaay too long to realise this picture was side on. I spent a good 5 minutes trying to work out how they stacked the cement to the wall
can't wait to see photos of all the progress!

Bricks have started!!!!

Awesome day today!! Bricks started and gyprock
A nice surprise!!

Bricks look great!! And yay for gyprock. Nice to see it all coming together

Looks fab!! Flying along sweets

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Bricks look great Nic!

Yay for bricks! Looking good. Does your place feel bigger now?

Building with Perry homes: viewtopic.php?t=84756
yucky_worm01
Yay for bricks! Looking good. Does your place feel bigger now?

Yes it does feel bigger in most parts. The cupboards look bigger and the bathroom too. We were so shocked to see it this afternoon.

Bricks look really good - can't wait to see it all bricked up!

Looks unreal!!! Full steam ahead!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

8/11/2023
Our house was beautiful until Distinctive Homes destroyed ou

General Discussion

of course there are legal avenues. You've already mentioned it. Sue them. I find it odd that lawyers wouldnt be willing to take on the case, given CCT evidence and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum